Chapter 5

AUDREY HEMILTON-REYES

Nothing will stop me as the clock strikes midnight. Sneaking through the doors of the Palace, thanks to my training; I made it through the back door swiftly sneaking without sounds even.

I know that now I am inside of this Palace, more guards are being posted just because they know this will happen. 

'Escaping is the best option right now rather than facing it.'

"My Lady."

I turn around, a sharp dagger on my hand as I pointed to a person.

CROWN PRINCE LUKE

"You're a Crown Prince, Your Highness! How dare Your Highness' fiance escape your marriage!?" A minister, exclaimed with so much anger.

I know what it feels to be left. The Silver Palace just informed the Royal Palace, that my future wife escaped without anything in hand. To be able to do that despite of the heavy number of guards just for her to escape the Palace, made sense to me. She is a soldier, but also a nobility. She wasn't destined to be sitting pretty on the throne, but she is more a type of 'I will slit your throat' person.

They said that she just left an letter, saying; "I don't want to be married just for the sake of this Kingdom. Tell that jerk prince that he can kiss the ass of an carabao for insisting this marriage."

It felt bad for being told to kiss the ass of an carabao. But I know what she felt. I understand her. If I were in her position, I would do the same.

The pressure and the crowd watching you like an hawk is very visible on nobility, specially Royals. One wrong move, and you will be on their bad side.

Just like years ago, when I slapped a woman for seducing me. They saw how I treated that woman and they shamelessly accused me of abusing the woman, even though they don't know the whole story.

Father made an statement that I am innocent, that I cannot do that shameless thing to a woman. Furthermore, that woman was exiled for bad-mouthing an high ranking, and for seducing me for the throne.

When father told me I was engaged to someone, and that someone is stubborn, I cannot help but smile at her antics and personality. Now that she escaped again, this will be more difficult.

The ministers left him inside his office twelve minutes ago, as he thinked of an solution.

'Hmm.. How about I invite every student to the Ball?'

~•~

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

THE PALACE is looking more alive than regular days as servants preparing for the Ball, that is moved three days more after the escape incident of Audrey. Invitations all over the Kingdom as well as the feast among common people: from villages to the town skirts to the mountains where the view of the Royal Palace along with other Palaces can be seen.

~•~

THE King has given the Crown Prince authority when he knew of his plan. He shook his head trying to hide his grin, remembering his conversation with his son.

"Father, can I ask a favor?" Luke asked to his father, fidling his fingers in nerviousness.

"What is it, Son?" The King asked curiously.

"Well.."

HOLDING the scroll,  Chief Second in Command Herold announced to the whole school:

'The King invites the whole Delta Warriors to the day of the Ball, giving the Military Students the authority to patrol and guard the Whole Palace as the Ball Commences.

May everyone obey the Command, and punishment will be placed on anyone who disobey.'

~Royal Palace

THE FEMALE GENERAL
Chapter Five
~Edited~
ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello, dear ladies! It's been months since I edited this book. Thank you for more than Five Hundred reads!

LADYCZA