The Sinner ~ 2

The Sinner- 2

***********

Thank you everyone for accepting the story.. Your response means a lot..

not proofread, ignore the mistakes

*************

Arnav's room..

Shantivan...

Arnav entered in the room with slow steps and was taken aback by the darkness. His heart thud violently..

" Why the lights are off? Even the bedside lamp? Khushi is scared of darkness.. Who had put off the lights dammit?" Arnav murmured lowly not wanting to disturb Khushi who is asleep in her side of the bed curl up like a ball.

Arnav slowly came and stand besides Khushi.. Looking at Khushi he felt regret wash over him once again.. How could he even mistrusted her? How he even thought that Khushi will have an affair with a married man? Arnav remember how Khushi values culture and how traditional she is...

" How? How I became so heartless? How dammit? Di is right, whenever my anger overpowers me, I lose my rational thinking... if only, I would think properly, today everything would be different.. Di would get divorce way before and she would get less hurt, that kidnapping also be avoided and Khushi... should would not lose her dream... But I will rectify my every misdeed.. Now that Di has accepted the reality and moving on, I will fulfil all your dreams Khushi.. The family will gladly accept you and I will mend the broken relationship of yours with your parents, too.. Now every darkness will be gone..I am sorry Khushi... I did so many wrong with you and today I actually did a blunder.. I should not have called you the " Biggest mistake", Khushi.. It was just my slip pf tongue..I was so scared watching Di's condition that I forgot to think rationally. It was my anger Khushi, not my inner soul spoke.. You must understand Khushi.." Arnav whispered all those words while kneeling down besides a sleeping Khushi.. His voice was low, full of emotions and regret.. " I love you Khushi.. I know you also love me.. It was because of me our life became so messy, but I promise you my love, everything will sorted now... We will be happy together.." saying so Arnav placed a soft kiss in back of Khushi's palm and slowly lie down on the bed on his side...soon Arnav's breathing became rhythmic indicating Arnav had fallen asleep.

Few moments later Khushi slowly opens her eyes.. her eyes are blank, face is emotionless and her whole posture is screaming tiredness.. a sad smile appeared over her now pale lips..

"Now that Di has accepted the reality and moving on, I will fulfil all your dreams Khushi.." Khushi uttered those same words which Arnav spoke few moments ago but in a mocking tone...

" So, Now that Anjaliji is happy, Mr Raizada will fulfil my dreams?" Khushi chuckle and again murmured, " What a great life I have... My foster family, except babuji, treat me like an outsider, always their Payal's and her happiness matters.. Accidentally my contracted in laws of six months treated me like a trash.. depending upon Anjali Raizada's mood swings and activity, they decides the treatment towards me....and the person whom I mistakenly fall in love, he left no stone unturn to destroy me.. and tagged me with so much new names, "Characterless", "home-breaker," " Gold Digger" and now " Biggest Mistake".. but now his sister and family is accepting me believing about my innocence after knowing the truth so, the mighty ASR is now promising to fulfil my dream... How generous... all of them are deciding what should be done for me or to my life since forever.. as if I am a doll or a plaything...I was literally speechless when Payal jiji came and asked to join in Anjaliji's room, because Anjali ji had find out about Shyam's betrayal.... Now that everything came out in open light, Khushi became "Bitiya", but few days before the same Khushi was a curse, was a home-wreker and what not..."