The Sinner ~6

***********

Longest Chapter of this story

Not proofread... Ignore mistakes..

*************

The Sinner- 6

Arnav's room..

Shantivan...

Arnav's Room...

Khushi was standing before mirror devoid of any cloths. Her mind and heart was in war.. Tears had dried in her eyes.. looking at her self from head to toe Khushi just laughed sarcastically.

Is having affair only makes one person cheater and characterless?

If you get intimate with a person whom you loath, then how you call yourself? If you lead on a person with false hope, knowingly that you will leave him soon, then what you will call yourself?

"Definitely not a woman with high moral or character.."

What makes her then?

Khushi let out a bitter laugh when reality sank upon her... Finally Arnav is right.. So, so right... Khushi Kumari Gupta does not have any character..

Few tear drops rolled down her eyes yet she continue to laugh bitterly..

Finally...

"Characterless"... Checked .....

*************

Next day Morning...

Arnav stir in his sleep and extend his hand to the other side of the bed, only finding that empty. Arnav eyes open abruptly and the event of last night crush down upon him.

A small smile appear on his face thinking about the beautiful union he had with his wife Khushi.. Though Khushi's behavior somewhere puzzled him.. She did not rejected his touch, she equally responded with him but there was something amiss.. Arnav could differentiate the night they had first time consummated their marriage in that HUT during his kidnapping, with previous night intimacy... There something is amiss..

Yesterday night in the heat of the moment, Arnav was so indulge in his Khushi, that he ignored the bitter taste he was feeling within..

Khushi was there with him, yet she was not there..

Arnav still can feel the first time he had his Khushi in that hut, Khushi's shyness, her moans, her surrender, her acceptance, that was surreal.. Love filled, passionate union of two.

But...

But yesterday night Arnav himself was so much engaged but somewhere Khushi was not invested.. Arnav felt that Physically Khushi was enjoying the intimacy but emotionally as if she was cold as an ice barge..

They had made love many times yesterday night... Arnav whispered sweet nothing whole the time but Khushi was as if a statue, just playing along without any emotions...Arnav had asked her few times, if she is okay, her aloofness somewhere irked had.. And he became a little harsh on Khushi after that.

Arnav closed his eyes in remorse. Once again he had hurt Khushi, the more he tried to rectify his mistakes, the more he make blunder.. and then, the words he had spoken to Khushi rang in his head,

" Leave me Mr Raizada.."

" Why, so that you can run away to another man?"

Their conversation once again prove that how badly Arnav had hurt Khushi.. Not hurt, infact Arnav had demean Khushi, he had once again accused Khushi for infidelity, once again put a question mark on her character...