The Sinner ~ 9 ( Last Chapter )

***********

Not proofread... Ignore mistakes..

Enjoy reading the Last chapter of the story...

*************

The Sinner- 9 ( Last Chapter)

Blue view Banquet Hall..

Delhi...

" Dadiji, please take your little monster.. look , he had soiled my dress.." a young man said to Susma handling her a chirping baby boy..

Every head turn towards the boy and the young man..

" Aman, you here??" Arnav asked with thudding heart.. Suddenly he felt suffocated..

"I told you bhai, its Aman's sister's reception.." Akash said calmly..

Something is fishy.. very very fishy..

" Is this your great Grandson?" Devyani whispered looking at the baby boy in Susma's lap.. The smiling few months old boy is just the replica of her grandson Arnav.. The same brown eyes, curly hair and chubby check.. Arnav was same at this age,. Only the little button like nose is similar to her Khushi Bitiya.

" Sasuma.. did you find the similarities?" Manorama whispered thinking the dread..

Anjali felt her heart thudded with anticipation... Can the bride be Khushiji? NO.. No.. Khushiji can never marry some other man, other than her Chotey... Khushiji love Chotey madly, she had endure so much for Loe.. then how can she abandon Chotey?

Manohor was looking at the boy intently and reality sank upon him.. His eyes suddenly met with Sashi Gupta, and the content smile on Sashi Gupta's face proves that his intuition is right..

Indeed this boy is Khushi bitiya's.. in fact Khushi and Arnav's and Khushi is already married to Another man now.

Its complicated too complicated.. Manohor rubbed his face, though for humanity sake, he will support Khushi and her decision.. But Arnav is his sister's only son.. What will happen to him now?

Arnav sat in his place frozen.. His imagination was running wild.. The boy infront of him, is just like him, only he has nose similar like Khushi... if he would have a boy, he will look exactly like the cute baby....

" Aman.. wh.. what is this? You told your sister reception, then the boy? What you are hiding?" Arnav asked with shivering voice..

" Nothing ASR...My sister got married for the second time.. Actually, first time her marriage was a farce...There was no priest, no rituals nothing.. Only a contract was there.. Now with God's grace she is finally happy.." Aman said and then placed a soft kiss on the boy's check who in return showed a toothless grin..

" and ASR, meet my nephew.. Abhimanyu... I am very protective about him., just the way You are protective about your Nice, Muskan.. She is your Life.. just the same way, he is Mine.." Aman said eyeing Arnav ... There was something very very cold in Aman's eyes which send a silent threat..

" How is my boy doing?" a manly voice echoed in the area.. The little boy jumped in his place and spread his arms towards the man.. The man's attire told that he is the Groom.. The man took the bouncing boy in his arms while the boy smile in content.. The smile on both of their face indicates the man loves the boy truly and the boy is too happy with him..

" Meet with my Grandson Arjun.. Arjun, meet with Devyani Raizada, my temple friend and her family.." Susma introduced..

Arnav looked at the man and he found his face very well known.. Suddenly a memory from past flashed in his mind.. " You are the doctor, I met that day.." Arnav whispered yelled... His ASR mind was telling him that this Man has conspired against him..