~Grom~

(requested by Flameriser18)

Amity was sitting at her desk thinking of ways to ask her crush, Luz, out to Grom.

"Amity, it's time to go to bed."

"Okay mom!"

Amity turns off her light and gets into bed. She rests her head down on her pillow.

"I can't sleep, why is it so hard?"

Amity says to herself.

"Come on, just ask her."

Amity says, getting out of bed. She sits down at her desk and switches on her light. She starts writing on a piece of paper.

'Luz, will you go to Grom with me?
                             -Amity'

"It's simple but good, hopefully..."

Amity goes back to bed and falls asleep, she then has a dream.
                            ~in the dream~

Amity hands the note to Luz, Luz reads it then crumples it up.

"I'm sorry but I don't even like you."

Luz says she then rips the crumpled paper in half.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Amity's eyes shoot open, she gets up and gets ready for school. Amity is now standing at her locker grabbing some books.

"I don't feel so good... Should I really give her the note? What if she says no? Everyone will laugh at me. She will never talk to me again!"

Amity mumbles to herself, looking at the folded paper. She sighs and starts walking, she wasn't watching where she was going and bumps into someone, her books falling everywhere.

"Watch it, nitwit!"

Amity says, she freezes her cheeks turning a light shade of pink.

"Oh hi, Luz... Sorry about that!"

Amity says bending down to pick up her things. Luz bends down to help.

"No problem! Let me help you."

Luz says, picking up a book and handing it to her.

'How embarrassing. Wait! Where's the note?'

Amity thinks looking around. Luz bends back down.

"Oh. Here's your note!"

Amity snatches the note out of her hands.

"Man, you got some quick grabbers!"

Luz says with a chuckle.

"It's just that... It's private."

"Attention, Hexside students, this is your principal speaking. This year, I have the privilege to bestow our highest Grom honor to... Amity Blight! Our Grom queen!"

Amity's mouth drops, she was panicking on the inside.

"Woohoo Amity!"

Luz says, pouting finger guns toward the stunned female.

"Get it, queen!"

Luz says, Amity sighs and walks away clenching her books to her chest. After school Amity walks to the gym.

"So that's the place where everyone see that Amity Blight likes a human girl and is afraid of getting rejected by her..."

Amity says crossing her arms, biting her bottom lip so she doesn't cry. Amity sits down on the bleachers with a big sigh. She was mentally panicking.