Jungkook - College Fuckboy Shower (Dorm neighbour asks to use your shower)

[both steamy and wholesome]

You're alone in your college dorm, studying when you hear a knock at the door. "Who is it?" you call out, disinterest in your tone as you're cramming for midterms. "Jungkook from next door." you hear the man shyly reply from the other side of the door.
Ah, you think to yourself, the fuckboy. You've had to listen to the endless amount of moaning and groaning coming from his room every night from countless amount of women. You assume these sounds are coming from Jungkook since frankly, he's absolutely gorgeous. His face looks like it's been sculpted by gods and though he only wears baggy clothing, it's no secret that his body is perfect underneath.

You get up from your bed and open the door slightly, only to see Jungkook's face close to it. "And why are you here, Jungkook?" you ask.
"There was word that the RA's are doing a drug check in each room so my roommate and his friends just dumped a whole lot of drugs down the toilet and it smells like shit." He says with a chuckle, "I nearly passed out and I'd rather not have our advisor catch me half naked in the shower."

Oh yeah, I'm SURE he'd hate that.

"So what are you saying? You want to use my shower?"
"Just for five minutes, please? I promise I won't interrupt your studying, or whatever." he smiles sheepishly. "Fine." you sigh, unlocking the door and stepping back from it.
"Thanks." Jungkook smiles, opening your door and walking in, holding onto a towel around his waist; your jaw dropping at the sight. His shirtless chest was not something you could see behind the door.

Jungkook's expression drops. "What? Do you not want me to shower here anymore? You look so shocked all of a sudden." Jungkook asks, concerned and oblivious. You chuckle nervously, "No, no it's just, your body. It's really nice.. respectfully." you say and his face lights up into a bright, almost wholesome expression. "Thanks! You too!" he replies.
You scoff, "You too? I'm wearing a baggy hoodie and sweatpants." you say.
"I mean, everyone knows you're beautiful." he replies with a smile. "Sure, playboy." you say playfully and Jungkook chuckles, walking into the bathroom.

Suddenly your mind is wavering from your work and you can't stop thinking about Jungkook's remarks; not to mention his drool-worthy physique. When Jungkook stepped into the room, you were worried you wouldn't be able to pick your jaw up from the floor.
You chuckle at the thought, you never expected the pretty fuckboy next door would be laying the compliments on thick, not to you. You were extremely honest with him and told him that you were stunned by his looks, but you don't care since you're sure he hears it all the time.

Jungkook comes out of your washroom and you immediately avert your eyes before your mind can wander again with thoughts if his dewy body. He lets out a sigh of relief, "That was good-ass shower, thanks." he says.

"I was thinking..." Jungkook begins, stopping in the middle of your room with his hand at his waist to hold his towel. "Why'd you call me a playboy?" he asks.
You chuckle, "Jungkook, we're dorm neighbours.. remember? I hear you fucking every damn night." you say, your eyes glued to your textbook.

Jungkook begins laughing hysterically and you look up to furrow your brows at him, keeping strict eye contact with his face. "Me? No, that's my roommate! Taehyung, he fucks like a rabbit so I usually camp out in the library or a friend's room at night." he says.
"But you're the hot one. Perfect body, face.. everybody talks about you." You say.
"I mean that's flattering, y/n, but I don't have the charms like Taehyung does to get whoever I want. I just keep to myself and my music all the time." Jungkook says.

"Alright, but if you aren't a fuckboy, then why'd you call me beautiful? You've never seen me." you cross your arms, still skeptical.
"... we follow each other on Instagram. I'm jjk997."
"The photography account??" you ask.
"Yes!" Jungkook exclaims with a chuckle. "I've seen your posts about your books, paintings, your face..." Jungkook says. He tilts his head slightly, holding eye contact with you, "... your body..." he sighs. "I only compliment people when I truly mean it, y/n." he says.
Your face flushes, "I appreciate it, Jungkook." you say, quickly looking down to your textbook.

Jungkook chuckles. "You know you can look at my body, right? I don't mind at all." he says. Soon you see his hand extended in front of your face with his palm up. You look up at the man standing at the edge of your bed, confused; but you take his hand nonetheless. He takes a few steps back with your grasp in his and you step up from your bed. Jungkook stops walking and you nearly walk into his chest, your faces only a couple inches apart.

Taking you by surprise, Jungkook quickly presses his lips into yours. You immediately kiss him back, placing a hand on his warm bare chest as you gently press your lips into his.
Suddenly he pulls away. "Your lips are so soft." he whispers, looking down at you.
You grin, looking to the ground as you get shy. "Oh, well, thank you. Also please tell your Taehyung friend to stop having sex so loudly." you chuckle, quickly suggesting that to Jungkook before you can forget. You'd rather have a good night's rest tonight.

"Wouldn't you love to give Taehyung a taste of his own medicine?" Jungkook smirks. He lightly pushes a strand of hair out of your face.
"What are you suggesting, Jeon?"
"I mean, I definitely wouldn't mind kissing you some more... until my kisses go lower..." Jungkook traces a finger from the center of your chest down your stomach, ".. and lower..." he continues to say, his voice close to your ear.

You grab his hand before it can go anywhere too sensitive. "You don't strike me as a hookup kind of guy." you say with a sly grin.
"You know.. you're right. I'd love to get to know you first." Jungkook says, stepping back and smiling at you innocently as if he wasn't about to drop his towel for you a couple seconds ago.

"How about you go to your dorm and get some clothes on, come back and we can have an actual conversation?" you suggest and Jungkook nods.
"Sounds good." he replies with a wink and you roll your eyes.

Just as he's about to shut your door, "Jungkook!" you call out. He stops, his arm muscles flexing as he reaches up to grab and lean on the door frame. "Yes?"
"So you really aren't a fuckboy?" you ask.
"Only for you, darling." he replies before walking out, leaving you to laugh in disbelief.