Jimin - Stuck in an elevator

[both steamy and wholesome]

The elevator doors open in front of you to reveal one single man in a suit and tie. This isn't a shock since you work at corporate headquarters, but you're simply hoping he isn't about to harass you in this small room. You exchange thin-lipped smiles as you step into the elevator and stand side by side, a few feet apart.

Standing awkwardly as you both wait for the elevator to bing! onto the next floor, a more unexpected sound occurs.

The elevator stops between floors.

Shit. you think to yourself. The man groans. "Fuck, power outage." he says. He sighs and sits himself onto the ground, surprising you with his extroverted behaviour. "Might as well make ourselves comfortable." he says as he pats the ground next to him, gesturing for you to sit with him.
He smiles up at you and somehow you are unable to resist that charming smile of his, so you awkwardly sit yourself down and brush off your skirt.

"Tell me about yourself." the man speaks up.
"What?"
"We're gonna be here awhile, so tell me about yourself." he says. You aimlessly look around at the stainless steel walls in thought, where do you start?
"Fine. I'll go first. My name is Park Jimin. And you?"
"Y/N." you reply. Are all of the men in this building so confident and attractive? you think to yourself.

"How come I've never seen you before? I'd remember a pretty face like yours if I ever saw it." Jimin says.
You chuckle shyly, "It's my first day here." you say.
"Ah, that's why. Well, welcome to the building! I promise things don't break down like this that often." Jimin says and you both chuckle.

"This small space, us sitting across from each other, it reminds me of an embarrassing story from high school." you say, Jimin's eyes immediately lighting up at the remark. "Well now you have to tell it to me."
You stare at each other as a sheepish smile grows on your face, Jimin's eyes feeling as if they're gazing beautifully into your soul; but in a desperate way. He tilts his head with that same charming smile as you visibly begin to crumble, "You want to tell it to me, I just know it." he says with a chuckle. "It may be embarrassing but I'm sure my stories are much worse, darling." he says.

You sigh. "It was at a party with friends. We went around the circle, spun a bottle and whoever it landed on was who you would spend seven minutes in heaven with." you say.

Looking to the ground, you explain the whole story to Jimin. The bottle had landed on your crush and you were happier than ever. Your crush took your hand and walked you over to the closet as your friends cheered you on. But once you got to the closet in that dark and small closed space... he rejected you. Your crush refused to kiss you.
"It was humiliating. We sat there in silence for the remainder of the seven minutes then left the closet to tell our friends that nothing happened." you say.
"He rejected you??" Jimin asks.
"Yep." you reply with a sad sigh.

There's a moment a silence, Jimin isn't saying anything. You look up from the ground to see him staring into your eyes with an unreadable expression.
You chuckle, "What?"
"Come here, I'll kiss you to make up for it."
"We barely know each other." you say shyly though you truly want to accept his offer.
"This kiss is just on behalf of your old crush... we can get to kissing personally once we know each other better."

You lean closer to him in your sitting position, the space between the two of you gradually closing as Jimin smiles lightly in lust. Taking the side of your face in his hand, Jimin pushes his lips against yours slowly and fully; as if he wants to taste you and feel every bit of softness in your lips. His lips take you in like no man has ever kissed you before. You've just met, but it feels as if Jimin has been waiting to kiss you for days.

You slowly pull away from his lips, indulging in his touch as much as you can until you smile bashfully. "Are employees even allowed to have romantic relationships around here?" you ask.
"Don't worry, I don't kiss and tell." Jimin says with a smug grin.

Suddenly, the floors start moving again. "Looks like the power is back on." Jimin says, quickly standing up and moving in front of the doors.

Bing!

The doors open to reveal a large crowd of people awaiting to enter the elevator while you're stuck sitting on the floor in shock.
"I'm on floor 4, office 572, here until 11 PM. Feel free to visit me. Otherwise, we never have to see each other again." Jimin says. He strolls out of the elevator into the busy hallway madness and you lose him in all of the black suits.

After walking to your office and sitting at your desk processing things for a couple of hours, you ended up taking Jimin up on his offer that evening.