Jin - Getting hurt on the run

[wholesome]

You run with Jin holding one of your hands and the other in front of you as you sprint as fast as you can through the forest, branches hitting both of your faces. "Ah, fuck!" you groan in agony. Your heart races with Jin's hand in yours and both of your lives on the line.
"We're almost at the house." Jin reassures you, his grip still tight in yours.

You hurriedly push through the doors, quickly but quietly closing it behind you and securing the six front-door locks.
Jin immediately kneels in front of a window, carefully peering out of it. "Don't worry, they didn't see us." he says before shutting the blinds. He looks to you. "Shit." Jin's eyes widen. "Your face." he says, taking your hand again and walking you over to the washroom. "My face, what?" you ask. You touch your cheek and when your eyes focus on your hand, you notice it's covered in blood.

"One of the branches really got you." Jin sighs.
"I knew I felt something." you frown, quickly washing the blood from your hands in the sink.
Jin puts the toilet seat down before looking into a cupboard, "Sit on the toilet, I know there's first-aid kit here somewhere." he says.
"No, no, I'm fine." you quickly deny, standing up from the seat before Jin gently pushes your shoulders down back onto it. "I need to clean your gash so it doesn't get infected. Sit." he smiles lightly with concern.

He softly takes your face in both hands to examine where you got hurt. Jin is your best friend, but for awhile you've felt as if the line of friendship has started crossing into romance territory.

You stare at Jin's beautiful complexion as his soft fingers graze over your skin, gently touching your face. Your gaze moves to his eyes as they carefully examine you to make sure you're okay. As you're staring into his eyes, his vision locks with yours; accidentally make eye contact. The connection between you in this moment is so strong and you can't help but melt over how pretty Jin's starry eyes are.
His eyebrows knit, "You're feeling okay, right?" he asks and you quickly nod, breaking from your trance. "Good. I'm just going to clean your wound." Jin says, focused on aiding you. You continue to watch as his eyes narrow on your gash, he seems so determined on helping you and it's truly heartwarming.

You've been on many missions with Jin but you've never seen this serious and caring side of him.

He turns away to grab the first aid kit and you deeply exhale. You had been holding your breath as you were admiring his features, staring at his beauty.

He continues to gently pat on the wound, clearing up the blood and cleaning it to avoid infection. After he places a bandaid on your face, Jin looks back to your eyes again and holds eye contact. A light smile graces his lips, "You're good to go. There shouldn't be any possibility of infection, it will be healed within a couple days. No scarring." he says.

"I love you." you finally admit on impulse.
You couldn't help it. The gesture was too kind and Jin made it clear he was sure of taking care of you and your wound, despite being covered in scratches himself. He touched your skin so tenderly, taking care of you with effort and pure intention.

Though his eyes seemed to have widened slightly in surprise, Jin's light smile reappears on his face. "I love you too, y/n. I have for the longest time." he says.
You chuckle, "Me too! I've been keeping these feelings in the whole time!" you say.
Jin starts chuckling as well, "Why didn't you tell me, dumbass?" he asks through laughter.
"I was too scared you didn't feel the same way. Plus our job doesn't really provide the right environment to confess our love." you say and Jin laughs some more. "Dork." He mutters. You both continue to laugh together.

There's a loud knock at the front door and the both of you immediately drop behind the bathroom counter in instinct, Jin's hand covering your mouth. He quickly reaches up to shut off the light-switch with his other hand and lock the bathroom door. Jin takes his hand off of your lips and mouthes the words, 'How did they find us?'. You frantically shrug, too frightened to give an appropriate response with words.

Panicked, you grab Jin's face with both hands in the dark room and pull him in. You plant a kiss on his lips, holding your lips with his before slowly pulling away, making sure not to make much noise. You stare into his eyes, fear clear in both of your gazes.

Soon, your hear the footsteps walk away from the house and take a deep but quiet sigh of relief.

"Why'd you kiss me?" he whispers.
"I wasn't going to let us die without exchanging at least one kiss." you reply.
"Do it again."

You spend the rest of the night in a slow, soft and quiet make-out session; the only light provided coming from the moonlight shining through the bathroom window. Jin is careful not to touch your injury the entire time as he kisses you fondly.

Eventually you fall asleep in each other's arms and wake up safe and sound on the bathroom floor.