Namjoon - When you get your period (as your fiancé)

[wholesome]

You walk into the living room to find your fiancé sitting on the couch. "I'm sorry in advance if I'm a bitch." you say.
He chuckles, "Why would you..." his words fade when he comes to realization. "Shit. Shark week?" he asks.
You groan. "You're a grown ass man, Namjoon. You can call it a period." you snap. You slump as you sit guiltily next to him, "See? I just got it this morning and I'm already being mean to you." you say.
Namjoon chuckles, "It's alright baby, I understand." he replies, wrapping an arm around you. Your eyebrows furrow at his words and you turn to look at him. "Understand? What do you mean you understand? Do you have a uterus???—."
"I meant that I understand why you'll be angry, not understand your pain." he explains, subtly rubbing your back to calm you down. "Oh." you mumble in response, resting your head on his shoulder before melting into his arms.

Soon, Namjoon starts lifting your head out of his lap. "Hey, I want to cuddle." you frown.
"Before you get too comfortable I need to do a couple things." he says. He walks over to the kitchen and grabs the heating pad from a cabinet before putting it into the microwave. He points to the rotating hot-pad, "That'll be ready to use in three minutes. I'll be back." He says, walking towards the laundry room to leave. "What?!" you cry out from the couch. Namjoon comes quickly walking back into the living room and puts on your favourite comfort show before handing you the remote, "I said, I'll be back." he smiles at you before heading out to leave again.
You sigh, quickly focusing your attention on the television and tangling yourself in a warm blanket to distract yourself from the lack of Namjoon presence in the room.

He comes back about 15 minutes later and drops a couple grocery bags onto the coffee table in front of you. "Gummy bears, chocolate, chamomile tea for cramps, ginger tea just in case you get tired of chamomile.." Namjoon continues to speak as he searches through the bags to remind himself of what he bought. "Chips, cookies, popcorn, bananas because apparently those are also good for cramps.. aaand ice cream." He turns to you with a smile. "What would you like to start with?" Namjoon asks.
He begins to laugh when your glowing wide-eyed smiling face begins to fumble on its words. You're speechless. In awe.
"Oh my god I want to marry you right now." you say and Namjoon laughs even harder. "I'm afraid you already agreed to that." he says before taking your hand. He kisses your knuckles where your
engagement ring lies.

Your head is laying in Namjoon's lap as you look up at him, feeding cookies into his mouth one by one.
"I bought these for you, not me, y'know." he says with a mouth full of Oreo. You chuckle, "Don't worry, I'm eating the inside cream part. You're just getting the cookie part." you say.
"Oh wow. Only two thirds of the cookie." Namjoon says sarcastically with a smile.
"You aren't allowed to give me clever attitude for the next few days, now open up." you say before stuffing four more Oreo cookie parts into his mouth.

"Namjooooon." you whine and he looks to you with concern. You smile sheepishly and he reads your expression like a book, "Again?" he asks; you respond with a nod. You are always lazy and lacking energy on your period and Namjoon knows this. Instead of mocking you for it, he scoops you up into his arms with a grin and carries you over to the bathroom. You lock the bathroom door before sitting yourself on the toilet. "I forgot to bring a pad again." you say, your voice echoing within the washroom walls. "I figured." Namjoon replies with a chuckle, and within a few seconds the sound of plastic sliding across the ground is heard. The pad that Namjoon slipped under the door hits your foot, "Thanks.".
"No problem, baby."
You finish and walk out the washroom only to find Namjoon sitting criss-crossed on the floor in front of the door waiting for you so he can carry you back to the couch.

As you lie down on the couch, Namjoon rubs your stomach to ease the cramps; creating a warm sensation on your tummy under the comforting feeling of his skin. His fingertips are so gentle as you feel each one moving back and forth lightly on your belly. He leans his face down to where his hands lie and begins to place light kisses around your stomach. His kisses trail down to your lower stomach.
"Namjoon— What are you doing?" you quickly ask with a chuckle.
"Kissing your stomach to help with cramps? You get cramps in your lower abdomen, right?" he innocently says and you let out a sigh of relief. "I thought you were about to go down on me like a damn vampire." you say. You both start laughing.

A movie plays on the television as you and Namjoon cuddle on the couch; the place you've been stuck at the past few hours. Suddenly, you burst into tears.
"Woah woah, y/n, what happened?" he asks in worry at your abrupt breakdown.
"I. I. I. I...." you stutter before continuing to sob into Namjoon's arms, "I'm so horrnyyy." you whine as you cry, tears continuing to flow. Namjoon laughs at your reasoning for this hormonal outburst. "I'm so horny and there's nothing I can do because I'm a bloody mess." you continue to cry.

"Listen, darling, we'll be able to deal with that when your period ends in a few days.. for now, just drink your tea and watch the movie as a distraction." he smiles, taking your mug from the table and handing it to you.