Yoongi - When you drunk dial him and he doesn't pick up

[wholesome]

You called Yoongi, told him you're drunk and that you're giving up on music but he didn't pick up.

Two hours later you're sitting on your piano bench, head down on the keys. You've given up. Learning piano is too difficult for your impatient self and every melody you come up with doesn't match the lyrics.
Suddenly, your phone starts ringing and your eyes light up. You pick up. "Yoongi?" you say.
"Y/N, I was busy in the studio and didn't see your call until now. Are you okay? You should've called me multiple times if you weren't okay, damn-it. Where are you?" He asks. "On the verge of ripping these pages of lyrics to shreds." you reply, followed by your phone beeping. Yoongi hung up. You look at your phone, confused, then throw yourself back onto the piano.

You've sobered up a little bit since the first time you called but you're still feeling groggy. Suddenly you hear your door opening and Yoongi walks in. You start to get up from the piano to greet him but before you can he pushes your shoulders back down onto the seat. He then sits himself beside you on the bench. "What are you having trouble with." he asks.
"I don't know, everything? Playing, singing these lyrics to the melody?-." You say before he cuts you off, "Let's start with playing." he gets off of the piano bench and stands behind you. "Play what you have." Yoongi says and you listen to him as you start slowly playing the keys.

As you play he lightly guides you with his hands, fixing your posture from time to time, relaxing your shoulders, lifting your wrists so you play more elegantly and everything inbetween. "Y/N, you're doing extremely well." Yoongi says, "Let's play together." he suggests, putting his hands on top of yours.

You start playing the keys, your hands in sync. Yoongi's long fingers keep slipping off of your fingers, causing you both to laugh. Yoongi throws his head onto your shoulder and quietly laughs, but you can hear that adorable giggle crystal clear every time.

Eventually you're able to fully play the song without mistakes on your own. "Thank you, Yoongi." you say, smiling at him.
"Oh, we're not done yet. Time for vocals." he says, your eyes widen as you start to nervously chuckle. "You're funny." you say and Yoongi crosses his arms. "You're acting like I haven't heard you before." Yoongi says... he isn't wrong. "Come on, I'm not leaving until I hear you."

You sigh, accepting defeat. Starting to sing, you catch Yoongi's eyebrows lift in surprise. You ignore it, continuing to sing. You stumble on your words, then stop completely in embarrassment. "See!! These lyrics can't fit the melody." you whine. "Try this." Yoongi says. He begins humming the melody, tweaking it a bit so all the words can fit. You repeat what he did and it works out beautifully. "Wow... this means the whole song is done." You say.

"Y/N. You can never doubt yourself. Your voice is angelic and your playing sounds so natural. If you ever want to criticize yourself or feel like giving up, imagine that I'm next to you." Yoongi says.
"But you're the most critical and sarcastic person I know." you say, you both laugh. "I'm not critical, I'm honest." Yoongi says, lightly smiling at you.

You smile at each other within the silence, eyeing each other's glowing complexions in awe. You missed this. Before you can let your fear get ahead of your emotions, you lean in and kiss Yoongi. To your surprise, he kisses you back.... then abruptly pulls away. "...You're drunk." Yoongi says.
"Oh, yeah, right." you say then fake a laugh. At this point you're sober.

You assume that Yoongi pulled away because he doesn't like you, but in reality he does, he just thinks you're drunk and meaninglessly kissing him when that kiss meant something to him.

Yoongi is your ex.

[I'm thinking of turning this concept into a book, what do you think?

—update; im turning it into a book. it will be called Keys]