5

nobody pov:

today was a day mia was feeling bratty! now that she's been getting a little closer to issac she feels like she could start testing him to see how he would react to her being bad.

Mia was an Angel- kind of, nobody's seen her bratty evil side.
today was the day!

she woke up a little earlier then usual and went downstairs to get a snack, issac had always told her it was okay to take snacks, he had even bought a little treat basket for her.

she looked at the clock which read
8:18 on it, she grabbed her snacks and ran to her bedroom.

she stayed up eating one snack after the other that was until her stomach was feeling a little ill.

she groaned in pain with teary eyes regretting her decision.

she slowly got up pacing back and forth holding her stomach, " zizi " she whined quietly in pain.

but as for issac he was up all night learning about hybrids and wondering if he would make a good caregiver, he wanted nothing more then to be Mia's caregiver

he wanted her all to himself, he was willing to do anything to help her.

except she needed him right now

she sprinted for the bathroom and collapsed on the floor next to the toilet where she threw up all the snacks she had eaten and that's when the sobs came in.

" ZIZI NEED YOU " she cried loudly holding her stomach and crying loudly

he heard the sobs and jumped out of bed rushing outside

" mia? sweetheart where are you " he said frantically running to her room seeing it empty with the snack basket on her bed

he sighed and walked into the bathroom seeing her on the floor.

he gave a sad frown seeing her on the floor crying it broke his heart

he grabbed a hair tie from the bathroom drawer and tied her hair in a messy bun before sitting with her on the floor wiping her mouth. " your alright love " he says as she cried trying to stop him from wiping her mouth.

he picked her up and helped her rinse out her mouth before asking if she still had to throw up,

but before she could answer she threw up again, this time in the sink

she cried again a little embarrassed but he rubbed her back shushing her " it's alright, get it all out " he says rubbing her back as she leaned over the counter again

he rinsed out and cleaned the sink wiping her mouth one more time,
"m'sorry zizi. i bad " she says whimpering as he shook his head.

" your not bad, but you know you can't have junk food this early love " he says as she blushes.

lately she had been loving the attention, she loved when he called her little cute pet names.

she also had the biggest crush on him, she thought he was cute, everything about him was perfect, and he loved how he cared so much about her being that they he had only been taking care of her for maybe a month.

she was snapped out her thoughts when he picked her up putting her on his hip, " im sorry" was al he said before she broke into another cry

he quickly flushed the toilet knowing she hated loud noises so he rushed out the bathroom after flushing. " loud " she says hiding her face in his shoulder.

he takes her back to her room but as soon as he put her down on the bed she didn't want to let him go, she loved his scent and his warmth

" you gotta let go mimi " he says as she shakes her head.

he sighs and picks her back up and takes her to his room where they both lay down. she cuddles her head into his stomach as he rubs her hurting belly.

she purs softly as he chuckles.

she blushes and tries to stop from purring but issac gave the best belly rubs and head scratches.

" how is your tummy now " he asks in a soft voice making her blush " hurts tiny bit, i okay " she smiles.

he loved her little talk, he loved looking into her beautiful blue eyes, he...loved her?