20

issac POV:

it was getting close to christmas, in the stores when me and Mia went shopping she'd just stare at all the Christmas decorations, then it hit me.

what do i get Mia for Christmas.

what do i get a spoiled hybrid that gets everything she wants when she asks for it!!!

my family's been asking what could they get her what does she want. be to be honest she has it all!

i told some to get her some clothes

but still what was I gonna get her.

i was currently giving her bath and i realized she was staring at me.

" what's the matter " i say as she shakes her head smiling.

she continues to play as i scrub and wash her hair making sure to be careful with her ears.

" you know what holiday comes after thanksgiving? do you remember " i say as she tilts her head, " Santa "

" christmas, yes when Santa comes to bring you some presents " i say as she nods.

" do you have any idea what you want santa to bring you " i say as she grins

" ice cream " she says quickly

I smile and laugh

" anything else " i ask

she shrugs " more Barbie's "

i nod and kiss her cheeks as she giggles

i get her up and out the tub into some pajamas.

yes it was only 5:30 but it was already dark out she wasn't going anywhere so an early bath wouldn't hurt.

I've made a whole family groupchat and told them the little list Mia had made me and we all agreed on what to get her.

after what happened with my cousins coming over Mia's gotten really clingy
which was nothing unusual but this time i think it was a little bit of separation anxiety and clinginess.

mia had started getting a bit upset with me if I wasn't paying enough attention to her.

i was scared.

" Mia let go of daddy please " i ask as she snuggles her face into my leg after sitting on my foot.

I sighed walking around with her attached to my leg

" mia, daddys gonna tell Santa your being naughty " i say as she shrugs

" whats he gonna do about it " she says as i try to keep serious and stern

" he won't bring you your ice cream or Barbie's " i say as she gasps

" don't tell him daddy please don't " she says getting up and off of me

" fine, promise to be a good girl " i say as she nods and let's me kiss her lips.

and that's another thing.

these past weeks me and mia have being doing some adult things.............

but it hurts me because I want her to keep that innocence, but lately she's been wanting a little more action whether it was making out or something else she would give me her cutest eyes and I'd give in.

like this morning i woke up to her wanting big girl kisses and she wanted me to help her out with. something.

i said no- she brought her claws out and softly poked at me back, " please daddy " she begged and I gave in.

so- back to finding things for Mia for Christmas i was searching online while she sat in-front of me playing on her iPad.

" daddy look it look it " she says as i peak over my screen and see her coloring

" that's so beautiful baby who did that " i say playing with her as she giggles " i did silly " she smiles leaning into me more as pet her head making her melt into my touch.

back to shopping i see this.

her own little playhouse in the backyard i know she'd love it, and after winters over we can build it in my grandparents yard, she'd want to be with at there house forever

i add it to the cart and keep going.

soon enough it was dinner time and Mia was already falling asleep,

i close my laptop and shut it down, while picking mia up from the floor to the couch she becomes whinny but let's me put her down.

" what do you want for dinner my love " i say poking her stomach as she tries not to laugh,

" want to sleep daddy " she whines

" if you eat, daddy will let you sleep with him " i say as that wakes her right up

every night was a nightmare putting her to sleep alone in her own room.

but let me tell you for the past month I've been sleeping so well!

-

I get her up and at the dinner table as she continues to play on her iPad while i make her favorite mozzarella sticks with fries.

I can see her falling asleep at the table, I smiled and whistled, she woke up and looked at me I raise an eyebrow

" im not sleeping " she says with her eyes half closed " then open your eyes " i say as she giggles and rubs her eyes.

soon after she's finished eating she makes grabby hands that was it she was ready to get to bed.

I carried her into my room and laid her down, " daddy sleep to" she slurred tiredly " yes I just need some water " i say as she doesn't care I think she fell asleep already.

I quickly jump back onto the computer finding a few more things to get her.

and no thanksgiving still hasn't passed but would it kill to get some early shopping done!!

then i thought about tomorrow maybe i should take her out again and have her show me some of the stuff she likes- maybe buy her ONE toy. and the rest will be shown the family so we all know what to get her.