Chapter Three: Unknown

"Wooyoung... where are we?", Yeosang warily asks his friend as they both stand in front of a rusted metal door.

"Calm your tits, Sangie. The fun hasn't even started yet". Wooyoung smirks as he lifts his hand to knock.

Yeosang abruptly yanks his hand down and tries to drag him away from the door. "Wooyoung this place looks sketchy and I'm pretty creeped out right now so let's go back now that there's no one around before you get us killed!", he whisper-yells at Wooyoung. But Wooyoung is not having it so he yanks his hand back and gently grabs Yeosang's face.

It's clear as day that if he doesn't calm Yeosang down now, he'll have a panic attack.

"Yeosang... YeoSANG! Look at me! We're not going to get killed, okay? I won't let that happen. I brought you to this place, don't you trust me?". His faces softens as Yeosang finally looks him in the eyes.

"You have to trust me, okay? Hm Yeobaby?". He earns a nod and a small 'okay' from Yeosang. He embraces him in a short comforting hug. He knows how his hugs always calms him down.

"But Woo, if we do get killed, I swear my ghost is haunting your ass down", his voice is muffled because of their embrace.

"We'll both be dead, Yeo. Grow some sense, dummy", he deadpans yet again at his best friend's stupidity.

"Yah! Don't forget I'm still older than you", he smacks him upside the head.

"Oww what the fuck, Yeosang!?", he cries out and rubs his head in pain. "Shut up you deserved that. So are you going to knock on the door or what? Because thanks to you, these pants are going right up places they shouldn't and I'm getting serial killer vibes with this whole scenario", Yeosang glares at him.

"If I wanted to get you killed, I'd do it myself. But no, I still love you so wipe that panic off your pretty face before you get wrinkles andddd-", he pauses dramatically just to form a fake British accent, "Let me give you the best night of your life, darling".

Yeosang cringes at his friend's dramatics. "Alright on with it", he groans impatiently.

After Wooyoung knocks several times using a rhythmic pattern, the metal door creaks open.

A blonde man with a mask covering half his face emerges from behind the door. He had on a black sheer dress shirt with mostly all the buttons open, a lace choker to match and he sported a strikingly gorgeous smile. You could clearly see how muscular he was. He kind of scared Yeosang so he hides behind Wooyoung.

"Oh hey Wooyoung~", a soft voice says. His voice had Yeosang dumbfounded for a second. What the fu-?! He looks so intimidating! How does he sound like that?!, Yeosang questions in his mind.

"Hey baby~", Wooyoung tackles the unknown man into a hug. Yeosang is a bit confused by this. Wooyoung only calls him 'baby'... Who is this guy!?

At this point, he's no longer scared like he was a moment ago. He just wants to know who this hot, honey voiced guy is and why Wooyoung calls him baby.

Just when the masked man is about to pull away from the hug, Wooyoung starts planting small kisses on his face. "Eww get off me!", the man shrieks. He completely pushes Wooyoung off him and wipes his kisses off. "Changbinnie~ is this how you treat your bestie? I'm hurt", he whines and pouts.

"I've told you to stop doing that... especially in front of strangers", he shifts his eyes towards Yeosang, who had a frown on his face.

"Oh Yeosang! I almost forgot you were here hehe. Changbinnie, meet Yeosang. Yeosang, meet Changbinnie. Now we can all be besties now!"