Chapter Four: The Red Rose 🥀

Flashes of red, purple and blue strobe lights hit every angle and corner of this mysterious place. Loud music and crowd cheers can be heard as Wooyoung leads a dazed Yeosang further into the place.

"Come on let's go get drinks!". Wooyoung giggles delightedly at the thought of alcohol.

He leads him to a bar station and calls out for the bartender. "Oi Vin, give me two glasses of my usuals", he smiles at the handsome bartender. "With lemons?", the bartender asks. "Always", Wooyoung smirks at Yeosang. "Such a sour bitch", Vin, the bartender chuckles lightly.

"Oh I see you brought someone today. Your boyfriend?", the bartender smirks as he eyes Yeosang shamelessly.

Yeosang is yet to speak as he is still processing what's happening around him. "As much as I want to make out with this my hot bestie, no he's not. He's married"

"Oh he's one of those ones. We have a bunch of your type here", he directs at Yeosang. "Uhm earth to pretty boy?", he snaps Yeosang out of his daze. "Huh?"

He chuckles and he starts making their drinks. "I said we have a lot of your type here. Married, engaged, divorced or even horny ass singles looking for some sexual experience and fulfillment of their unending sexual fantasies"

"So... this is like a sex club?", Yeosang asked so innocently the bartender laughs and spills a bit of the mixture. "Hey! Be careful I'm not paying for the one you spilled!", Wooyoung scolds him.

"Not like you ever pay for anything here", he glared at him. He turns to Yeosang with a sweet smile. "Forgive me but you're quite adorable. No, this isn't a sex club". Yeosang forms an "o" with his mouth and nods slightly.

"Well yeah. It IS a club but it's much more than that". He leans forward and smirks. "I don't want to ruin the fun for you gorgeous so-", Yeosang gulps as the bartender slyly slips his drink into his hand while maintaining serious eye contact. "-I'll let you see for yourself"

The bartender signals Yeosang to look towards the stage. "Ahh~ Sangie~ it's starting! Let's get to the front. I want you to have a front row experience!" "Wooyoung slow down". They shimmied their way through the excited crowd.

"Coming through! Bad bitches coming through!", Wooyoung pushed their way through, earning a couple of groans. "We're sorry", Yeosang apologizes.

Just as they arrived at the front, an amplified feminine voice announces, "Yes! Keep 'em screams coming! I see how fired up you are after that hot performance by our hottest group, Eros. And I can also see some new faces. That's not all I have for y'all tonight. I don't want to say much because I don't think you can handle this next performer". The crowd almost goes insane as they know who is to perform next. "Good boys are a blessing but trust me, we all need a little bad boy in our lives. This next one doesn't need any further introduction. Give it up for the Sexy Bad Boy, San".

That's when Wooyoung joined the crowd in losing their mind. "AHH FUCK YEAH SANGIE ITS SANNNNNN!". Yeosang's ears would have bled but when he saw the club lights go red and a dark figure appear on stage, he got distracted.

The music started; it was Pony by Ginuwine.

The red lights lit the performer's face well. It highlighted every part of his gorgeous face; his sharp eyes, perfect nose, pouty lips and a jawline that could cut stone.

He danced with so much passion. I can see why Wooyoung is losing his shit, he glances over at his friend who is no longer screaming but watching this 'San' guy with hungry eyes, just like everyone in the club.

The fluid movements, body rolls and sultry facial expressions. He never missed a beat. He was simply outstanding. He even sneaked a smirk or two in his dance and the crowd was fucking loving it.

As the performance is almost ending, San scans through the crowd, like he's looking for someone. He finds them and wink in their direction. Yeosang is confused and looks in the direction he winked at and sees a very flustered Wooyoung. Even under the red lights, he can clearly see the blush on his cheeks.

Shortly after the performance ended, the audience cheered loudly with some of them crying over how godly San looked and how they want to be wrecked by him. Wooyoung being one of them.

"The Devil works hard but San works harder", the same loud voice from before announced. "I know, I wish he would let me ride his pony too", the crowd laughs. "Thank you San for that satisfying stage. I'm sure you all enjoyed that?" "YESS!", this comes from Wooyoung.

She chuckles, "Then I'm sure you'd love this next one. He is one of our finest entertainers here. Most of y'all know him for his dangerously handsome looks and his beautiful angelic voice. He has the ability to make you fall on you knees with just one look. Ahem, without further ado, ladies and the gays, I give you, Mr. Mars"

Without any warning, the stages goes dark and lights up again with a new presence. The man is dressed in a black outfit with gold assents and leather harnesses and a hat that's covering his eyes.

Yeosang is immediately intrigued by this mysterious man. Who is he? Just then, the instrumental for Feel Like by WOODZ comes on and once again, everyone is losing their mind.

The 'Mars' guy's voice is indeed beautiful and stable even though he's dancing too. Yeosang is captivated by this man; his fluid movements and his voice. I wonder what he looks like. The chorus comes in and he rids his head of his hat and finally shows his face.

"Holy fuck...", Yeosang shakily whispers but is heard by Wooyoung. "Ooh~ I knew you'd love him", he laughs and hugs Yeosang stiff shoulder.

That man is...

He completely freezes as he watches him perform. It was all well and good until the 'Mars' guy decided it wasn't seductive enough to just sing and dance. For the dance break, he completely rips his shirt off, showing off his incredible abs and muscles. Yeosang's heartbeat increased to an insane speed. He brings a hand to his chest, Oh my god! What is happening to me?!

Unfortunately for Yeosang's heart, just after Mars finished his performance, he makes eye contact with Yeosang. It was like everything froze as they stared into each other's eyes. Like staring was enough to fluster him, Mars smiled brightly at him. He walks towards the front row, causing the crowd to scream. He stands directly in front of Yeosang. He reaches his hands to his back and pulls out a red rose and hands it to him. You can say Yeosang's face and the rose now shared an uncanny resemblance. He winks at him before he leaves the stage.

"OMG OMG OMG!! He noticed you, Sangie! Aye~ my bestie's getting some D tonight", he crowd cheers along with Wooyoung.

That man... is truly beautiful.

________________________________
Double update for y'all because I'm lazy asf ❤️
Finally, they met...sorta. Stay tuned to find out more of what's to come.