Chapter 3

(Y/n) was over the moon to spend some time with her older brother, she could hardly fell asleep last night. She wondered what they would do and where they would go.

She woke up early and immediately got dressed, grabbed a bag and sat in the living room. She waited patiently swinging her legs.

Her mother came down the stairs raising her eyebrow at the young girl “Your up early honey, are you okay?” She asked looking worried. (Y/n) nodded at her mother, smiling brightly. “Michi promised to take me out”

Her mother smiled happy that the two had gotten along again, part of her one Takemichi was growing up and he was going to go off and do his own thing. But it broke her heart when (Y/n) moped around the house, waiting for her big brother to come home and play. “Just behave for me okay??”

It was cold that day, Takemichi would never forget it. His mother called him around 7pm asking if he’s seen his sister. But when was the last time he saw her and spent time with her, he had a bad feeling about this. He greeted his friend saying he had to go help look for his sister.

The mizo middle boys offered to help him look for (y/n), the small girl used to hang out with the boys. They were more than happy to entertain her, they saw her as their own. It surprised everyone when Takemichi started growing distant from her, starting to brush her off or tell her to go keep herself busy.

No one in the Hanagaki house slept that night, (y/n) was still missing. It’s like she disappeared without a trace, like she never excited. His mother spent all her time hovering over the phone and cleaning the house. While his father spent as much time looking for (Y/n), he refused to give up but the snow kept covering any tracks that would have been left behind.

He should have walked her home, maybe if he just spent time with her. She would still be here, smiling and asking to hang out. To hear about the Mizo adventures. She would still look up to him and ask him to go play with her.

When spring came around and (Y/n) still didn’t show up, they decided to go to the public begging for (Y/n) to come back, whoever took her should bring her back safely. He would always wall past her room, staring at the spotless room. He hated how clean it was, he would rather be tripping over her toys than how spotless it looked.

His father worked more hours, hoping to make money so the investigation could go on. His mother seemed to cling onto the things in (Y/n)’s room, especially the girl’s favourite plush.

Takemichi sat up in his bed, tearing running down his cheeks. He couldn’t breathe, feeling his heart beat in his ears. The blonde stumbled out of bed slamming his sister’s door open. Panicking when he didn’t find her there.

“Mom!"he rushed to the kitchen freezing when he saw his mother and (y/n) drinking some tea. He relaxed wiping his eyes, smiling at the two of them ”…just a bad dream “ he explained

"I’ll be right back and then we can go out”

The (h/c) girl skipped along side her brother, humming happily. Their mother had given them some money for the day, suggest that the two should go out for breakfast and enjoy the day. “We should go to the place Mr Vampire told me about” she said looking at him “Its a shop with cats!”