Chapter 7

“Long time no see Takemichi, glad you’re doing alright ” Draken smiled at Takemichi causing the male to tear up staring at his friend. “Draken…." 

Draken explained to Takemichi how Kisaki seemed to adore Mikey,how Kisaki seemed to want to change Toman. Before anyone knew it Kisaki soon took everything Mikey had held dear. Draken’s only regret was not killing Kisaki,  he would do anything to see that guy dead. 

"I’m sorry about (Y/n) everyone tried looking for her…" 

Right (Y/n) was still missing, the investigation stopped years ago. Whenever the got a clue it led to dead ends, the only kids who were linked. Were Sabo and (Y/n), they were friends. Another name he recognizes was Robin, a girl that (Y/n) had mentioned a few times.

Draken warned Takemichi to get out of Tokyo, he wasn’t safe. Kisaki had put a target on him. Kisaki Tetta was currently the acting leader of Toman. But where was Mikey in all of this??? 

Naoto had suspected that Kisaki might be behind his sisters death, if Kisaki had killed Hinata. Would he kill (Y/n)? There has to be something that gave them some kind of hint to (Y/n) disappearance.

There was no other way, he had to become Toman’s leader. If he could become the leader, he could put a stop to Kisaki. He could save everyone.

Why did he break up with Hinata ??

Why was Hanma there when Hinata was killed??

Who was behind (Y/n) and the kids disappearing??

Why was Draken put on death row??

And who exactly was Kisaki??Why did he hate Mikey so much??

The young girl pouted, holding onto her head, looking up at the male "Trouble seems to follow you huh?” He lectured her. “Nuhuh! ” he laughed ruffling her hair “heard you punched the one guy" 

"Yeah he’s a giant!" 

"You punched him like I taught you?" 

She nodded proudly with a grin that matched his. It had shocked Keisuke when he spotted the young girl in the parking lot. What was she doing there?? After the battle he had learned from other how she stood up against Hanma and how she had punched him. 

He remembered the first day he met her, she had  attacked him thinking that he was going to harm the alley cats. Ever since that day the two would go feed the cats and talk. He had learned how she missed her brother,he felt sorry for the kid. He always wanted to have a sibling and here this guy just ignored his sister. 

After a while he introduced her and Chifuyu to each other. They had gotten along and the young girl desperately wanted to meet his cat. They would always meet the girl to go feed the strays in the alley. She had grown on him and he treated her like a sister, letting her blab about her day or show off her grades

"Hey (Y/n) you gotta ask take care of the cats for a while okay??" 

She looks up at him "huh why?” He crouched down placing his hand on her head. “ I’m going to go help my friend” she smiled nodding at him “Fuyu?" 

"No" 

So this was Takemichi huh? 

"Hey what’s going on? Things just got real interesting ”

Keisuke made his way towards the blonde,  this was the guy Mikey has been talking about and (Y/n)’s brother. He’s been wanting to talk to this guy ever since the young girl poured her heart out, how she had missed her brother. 

“Bajj" 

"I thought you were on house arrest?" 

Keisuke lifted his fist swinging it at Takemichi, he grinned and brought up his other fist. Takashi moved grabbing Keisuke’s fist. 

"Cut it out Baji ”

“Let me go Mitsuya, I’ll kill you”

“You wanna go bastard?" 

The punch was definitely worth it, not only did he get back at Takemichi. He had been wanting to punch the guy for a while. 

"Why are you even here Baji,you caused infighting in the gang and have been banned from meetings" 

"I just punched another shitty brat. Since I ruined your preciou gathering, are you going to throw me out this time?" 

He needed to do this to learn more about Kisaki, maybe he could save Kazutora and  bring him back to Toman.

” I’m leaving to join Valhalla. You dont need a trouble maker like me around right?“