Chapter 4

Today he would become Draken’s bodyguard.  He had to protect Draken and prevent the fight between Mikey and Draken. This should prevent Draken from dying right? This should stop Hinata dying and (Y/n) wouldn’t go missing. 

“Huh? Bodyguard?" 

"Yes thank you!" 

"No way” Draken turned away claiming that a bodyguard would be too annoying.  Sighing in annoyance Takemichi watched Draken walk away “Besides would you be any good??" 

Takemichi looked to his side when he heard a familiar giggle, standing beside him was (Y/n). When did she get here? Did she follow him here? What was she wearing?? Is that their fathers fedora?? 

"Did you follow me?”

She nodded looking up at him “I wanna be a bodyguard too!” She told him. How did she know about that? “I wanna protect Dragon-kun too!" 

Did she mean Draken? He smiled down at her, it would look suspicious if he followed Draken alone. Maybe she could help out? If she continued to play spy, he could just pretend that he was walking around with her. Yeah that was a brilliant idea. 

"What the hell!?" 

Oh no was this it? The fight between Draken and Mikey?? Takemichi turned to look over his shoulder, (Y/n) moved around peaking over the booth curiously. 

"I’ll never forgive this!" 

"Huh?" 

Mikey pointed down at his meal with a pout, Draken already looked annoyed. "I ordered the kiddies meal because I wanted the flag !” The poor waiter bowed, apologising, and offering to go get a flag. But Mikey only looked away with an angry pout. This caused (Y/n) to giggle next to her brother. 

“Mikey look" 

"Wow your the best Ken chin" 

Where did Draken get the flag from?

(Y/n) let out a happy cheer when her meal arrived,only to pout when they didn’t decorate the omurice. Takemichi seemed to have caught on apologising while trying to convince to just eat her meal. The waiter let out a chuckle, placing a hand on the girl’s head "Don’t you worry about it, my daughter liked her meals decorated too!" 

Once the two Hanagaki siblings waited for Draken and Mikey to leave, (Y/n) was busy coloring in a page not too focused on what was going on. A frustrated shout caught Takemichi’s attention, it sounded like Draken 

"I’ve had enough!" 

Was this the fight? He looked back noticing Mikey had dozed off and Draken was glaring at the sleeping boy. "Quiet falling asleep after you eat!” Draken pulled Mikey into his back leaving the restaurant. 

So this is what Mikey was like really? 

He acted like a child, is that why (Y/n) liked him so much already?

It all made so much sense now! Draken alway looked out for Mikey, making sure to keep him in check and see things from a different perspective.  Draken’s death will lead to toman becoming evil.