Chapter 8

Hinata smiled down at the girl holding onto her hand, she had promised to take the girl for some milk tea. Today she had a free day and went to pick up the girl. She listened as the young girl talked about her day at class and how her friend Luffy was teaching her to fight.

“You wanna fight?" 

"Wanna protect Michi!" 

This caused Hinata to shake her head with a small smile, she knelt down in front of the girl "Can you get taller first? If you’re bigger you can fight better !” She explained hoping it would cause the girl to stop jumping into fights. (Y/n) paused, staring down at the ground before nodding at the older girl “Okay!" 

(Y/n) pulled on Hinata’s arm trying to make her walk faster when she spotted the cafe "Come on!” She whined before letting go of Hinata’s hand running ahead, until she  bumped into someone else. They had grabbed her arm stopping the girl from falling on the ground.  The black haired boy bent over intimidating her “You better apologise!” She glared at him “…." 

This caused him to scowl at the girl "I said apologise!” She stomped on his foot and before he could grab the young girl a hand blacked him “Leave her Hamada" 

Kisaki knelt down noticing the girl trembling, he gave her a small smile placing a hand on her head "It’s okay, you’re (Y/n) right?” She nodded rubbing her eye “Who ar-”

“(Y/n)!" 

Hinata stopped spotting the familiar blonde with the girl, she gave him a thankful smile "Thank you for stopping her Kisaki"  he shook his head "It’s fine wouldn’t want her to get hurt" 

The young girl was confused, it’s been a few days since she’s seen Keisuke or Chifuyu. Normally one of them would have fed the cats with her, they were just gone. Doubt settled in her mind, did she do something?? No! Keisuke said he’s going to be busy for a while, maybe he and Chifuyu had a secret mission 

”(Y/n)?“ 

She looked up, noticing Mr Yashiro, he was one of the neighbours. He always kept an eye on the kindergarten along with everyone else whenever they walked to school "What are you doing here?" 

"Feeding the cats!" 

He chuckled at the girl walking over to her, petting her head "Shouldn’t you be at home?” She shakes her head “nuhuh,I always feed the cats” she explained. “How about I walk you home ?" 

She nodded standing up walking besides her neighbour "You should be careful, you know how dangerous it is” he lectured her, causing the girl to pout  “nuh uh I can fight!" 

”(Y/n)?“ 

"You know my sister!!??" 

She ran over to the blonde giving him a hug, Chifuyu smiled at the young girl petting her head "Baji knew her first” the young girl pulled on the blonde’s sleeve “Your hurt!"