Chapter 2

As they brought kook infront of king and queen...kook was a little scared.. because his appa and eomma is not with him and also this place is unfamiliar to him.

King: who is this kid?

Guards: We saw him in the west forest, he was roaming around the forest...

Queen : WHAT!?THE WEST FOREST!

Guards:Yes your highness.

Queen:hey boy come here..

As the queen called him he slowly walked to her with fear.

Queen: Don't be scared, I don't do anything to you... Now tell me what is your name?

Kookie:M..my name..is jungkook..but loved ones call me kookie..

Queen:(smiled)kookie...I love it ...then now on words I will call you kookie..king can we take care of him I really liked this cute bunny boy.

King:as you wish my queen..now one words call us appa and eomma...

Kookie:(nodded)

King:fine.. servents..go and show him his room.......

As the servents took him to his room and give him so many dresses...he was hell shocked and don't know what to do...he want to meet his appa and eomma but he don't know...and he believe that he can't go back to his world...

And about his world... His world freezed after he entered the book..
Now kook is enjoying his new life ...
BUT
There was a boy who is suffering in a cold cave...
He only have him,some books and some survents who give him food..

He don't have any communication with the outer world because he is locked there for 10 years

He is isolated by his parents..when he was 8.

{This is the person which I was talking about👆}

The next king of sky kingdom...KIM TAEHYUNG.....

The reason of his this situation is ...

-continue..

Everyone who likes my story please vote and comment...also follow me🤧🥺

Love you all..💜💜