chapter 3{Past}

Previous :The reason of his this situation is.... A witch.......
The witch has a daughter and she want her to marry him(taehyung)..
So here Her obstacle is his parents...so she made him hate his parents....

-story-(10 years ago)

The witch:look king he is playing with other kids and I heard that he like a girl(lie)

The king: what!?no I never let him do it...

The witch:the only way to protect him is to isolate him so he will forget about her...

King :no I can't do it to him he is my child..

Like this she comes everyday to him saying so many lies about taehyung... everyone thought that she is a good witch...but it was wrong..she is only acting good because she want her daughter to marry him..

-one day-

The king called taehyung....

Taehyung:appa, did you called me?

King:(turn around and slapped him very hard)

Taehyung:(shocked) (tears started to come out of his eyes)

King:KIM TAEHYUNG....IS THIS WHAT I TEACHED YOU?

Taehyung was in a shock because his appa never called him with full name...and also he never shout at him and slapped him...he don't know what is happening...

Taehyung:ap..appaaa..why are you shouting and why did you slapped me ..??

King: don't act like you don't know anything.... Guards take him...and isolate him.....

So let me clear your confusion...
The witch came to the king a few hours ago...
And she told him that their son is going in bad ways..and that broken the kings heart...and also she said that he made s*x with some demons..(he is only 8 how can she say that💔😡)
She even show him proves...
Even first the king and queen doesn't believed her but after seeing the proof.... the king become angry..and the queen was crying..

After that The witch said to them to isolate him in a cold palce... after that him become pure again..
As the king didn't have any other ways..so he just isolated him...in a cold cave...
"Also I forgot to mention that the cave in the underground of the palace..."

And about the proof... actually it was her trap...he just made a little girl sit there at the wall of demons..and made her cry ..and taehyung is so pure and innocent boy who don't know anything bad or dirty... so he just want to her and helped her ......
"There are so much difference between her proof and the real truth...."

Tae always cry ....but slowly slowly he started to become cold and he don't know that there is a thing called smile exist in this world.....Now the person which is hate most is his parents.....

Now the person which is hate most is his parents

-continue

-continue

Please vote and follow me... please support your little author...💜💜