Chapter 12

A few Days passed...but kook is still in it.. after that insident kook is always go soulout ...

Kook now have a little crush on taehyung...

And today is a special day for kook... today is his mom's birthday...so kook is planning to surprise his mom...but unfortunately not a single plan is coming in his mind....

Kook is now sitting in school garden... that's when tae got to see his baby kook... without wasting time he run to his baby with a huge smile on his face..

Taehyung:hello jungkook? jungkook? JUNGKOOK!?

Kook:huh?y.ya..what happen?

Taehyung: nothing..you look like you have some problems...you can share it with me maybe I can help u..

Kook:Mmm..ya..there is a problem..

Taehyung:tell me don't worry..i will help u..

Kook:that... today is my mom's birthday..and i want to surprise her but ..i don't know how..

Kook said with a sad pout...

Taehyung:i think I have a plan..come with me.

Kook:huh?where?

Taehyung:stop talking and come with me...

Kook nodded and a goes with taehyung like a good boy...and they prepared a beautiful party at a beach where kook's mom's favourite place...

and they prepared a beautiful party at a beach where kook's mom's favourite place

Kook: thank you taehyung... without you help I can't do it...

Taehyung: it's my pleasure..now call your mom...

Kook:yes.

Kook called his mom and tell her to come over and kook told his dad too ..

After sometime kook's mom arrived and kook blind folded her ...

Kook's mom:kookah..

Kook: please wait mom...just a little more...

Kook:there you go.....

Kook/tae/kook dad: Happy birthday to you... happy birthday to my dear mom/aunty/darling.. happy birthday to you....

Kook's dad:okey then let's cut the cake ..

And that evening they enjoyed together... taekook get a little more closer...and kook introduced tae to his parents...kook's parents also like tae..now they are like a family..

At night...

Now everyone said goodbye and left.....

Kook's at his home..

Kook is laying on the bed and thinking about someone and smiling like an idiot.

Kook's pov...

Why my heart is beating so much when ever I go near him...huff he is so handsome (smiling like an idiot)kook what are you thinking stop it and go and sleep....m..mm..but taehyung is so handsome....(rolling on the bed like a ball)

After thinking about the handsome man he slept...

-continue

I am really sorry guyss........

I  uploaded this late because my phone glass  broken..

I am really sorry please forgive give.... please..............

I won't repeat it again 🤧🤧🤧🥺🥺🥺

And comment something ok ...you guys are really good...♥️♥️see you guys in next part ♥️♥️♥️byeeeee