CHAPTER 3

Tiiittt... Clarie turns on the air conditioner in the living room. "What a tiring day." Clarie throws her tired body through the couch.

"Better for you to clean up your body sis." Sounds Rose's scream from the kitchen.

"Alright, stepmom." Clarie shout with peeved voice.

Clarie cleaned herself up and get ready for bed. All her rituals before bedtime are all done. Skincare, relaxation music, bright light, everything is ok. Srrrrhhh...srrrrhhh... relaxing music with water sounds plays all night long.

"Ahhh..." Clarie shout and awakened. She looks at the clock. It shows still at 3 in the morning. Rose's running footsteps come to Clarie's room.

"What happen?" she asked in a panic. "A bad dream?" Rose looks so worried. She gives a hug and tries to calm Clarie.

"So weird, I dreamt the same but it clearer. I can see the face but can't remember his name." "Then it jumps to the other one. I saw a man and I know he was the boy in my dream. Then we are dating." Clarie's forehead wrinkled trying to remember her dream. She explains as much detail as she can remember. Her body is wet from her sweat.

"It's okay, it's just a dream. Let's sleep. Another shoot due tomorrow." She diverts.

***

Tokkk...tokkk... the knocking that he has been waiting for. "Come in." Greyson immediately stands up and grabs his suit. "They already come right?" he said confidently.

"Yes sir. You're right. They are all in the lobby, preparing all the stuff." Mr. Joe added.

From the distance, he saw Clarie sit on the shooting chair reading a script. His eyes don't come off her and keep walking through. All his employees are shocked and look at their boss without blinking. Greyson, a famous cool CEO, comes through to an actress. What does he want to do? Greyson stops right in front of Clarie and points to something.

"Nice bracelet." He said. Clarie dazedly looks to the side and looks back at Greyson.

"Do I know you?" Clarie is shocked there is a cool guy with a tidy suit talking to her.

"I'm Greyson. Remember?" Greyson gives a warm smile to her. The entire office is full of a whisper. They are shocked their boss tries to make a conversation with a girl especially an actress. They thought their boss was gay, he is really cool and awkward to a girl. How come now he can be so warm?

"Do you want my sign?" ask Clarie. Clarie stands up and walks away. "Sorry, I'm busy." Said Clarie politely. She smiles at him and walks to the shoot position.

"Wait!" he holds Clarie's hand. "Meet me at 8 at the restaurant across this office." Greyson reserved a romantic dinner at the restaurant across the street. He is excited and prepares all the things in detail.

Tikkk...tikkk... Greyson looks at his Rolex. His watch shows she's 30 minutes late. Greyson little bit disappointed. No longer, he heard the sound of high heels walking into the restaurant.

"Sorry, I'm late. We just finished." Clarie looks around. How romantic. Full of the chandelier, a candle with three stands neatly placed on the table. The roof is full of cupid painting. It's like an antique restaurant. The wall is full of breaks, so unique. The atmosphere is like a fancy British restaurant. Even the chair uses a high back chair like in the castle. A waiter comes and pours wine into the flute glass.

"Why did you invite me?" Clarie starts a conversation. Clarie feels something weird with this guy. She even for the first time meet this guy. How come she easily accept his invitation? She cannot refuse him. Something like there is a relation between them that makes her feel comfortable and safe. Kinda close chemistry.

"You look like my childhood friend." Greyson didn't want to scare her and tried to approach her slowly but surely. "I will take you home. Don't worry." Greyson shows his warm and gentle side. "This is my number. You may save it." Greyson gives a piece of paper with his phone number on it.

During dinner, Greyson didn't mention or say anything about their past. Both of them seem close and have a chit-chat about many things, starting from a simple one until about business. Clarie was very happy to talk to Greyson. Great chemistry between the two of them. After dinner, Greyson drives Clarie home.

"Thanks for the dinner and those chit-chats." Clarie looks blushing. "I'll text you later."

The two of them seem very close. They even meet once. Greyson walks into his car and drives home. Such a great night. Greyson cannot express his feeling of how happy he is now. Finally, he meet a girl that he looking for, for so long. He is pretty sure, one day Clarie will recognize him.

~ ~ ~