CHAPTER 4

"Sweetheart, wake up." A soft voice beside Greyson wakes him up. The sky is still dark. Little Greyson slowly open his eyes and look at the spiderman clock on the wall which was right in front of his bed.

"What's wrong mom? It's still five," whined Greyson. He is still sleepy. His mother opens the spiderman wardrobe and packs all Greyson's clothes.

"Mom what happen?" Greyson who was still half-awake, confused look at his mother took out all his clothes from the wardrobe.

"We're in a hurry sweetheart." His mother is busy packing up all the clothes. "Go wash your face and have breakfast."

"Alright, mom." Little Greyson who doesn't know anything can only obey his mother. His mom packs all the bags and suitcases in the car. Greyson is really suspicious. What's going on?

Duggg... car door closed. Greyson's mother starter the car and started to drive her small white sedan.

"Mom, what's going on?" Greyson forces his mom to tell him what is going on.

"I'll tell you later sweetheart." Greyson's mother keeps focusing on driving. Windy outside, Greyson opens the window and enjoys the breeze. He knows that something happen, but he doesn't want to push his mother too much. The wind caressed Greyson's hair. He guesses his family moved for good. Greyson sighs, hoping that what he is thinking doesn't become real.

Two-hour drive up. The atmosphere changed, they arrived at the funeral home and it is crowded with many guests and families. All of them wearing black clothes, full of tears and sadness.

"Baby, your grandfather passed away. We have to move here." her tears start to fall. "No one can take care of your grandma. We have to stay here." Said his mother again. What Greyson's thought before become real. The biggest hit for him is losing his beloved grandfather. He also feels guilty to Clarie for leaving her without any information. One thing that he can do is pray and hope that Clarie wouldn't be so sad.

"Mom, did Clarie's mother know we move out?" Greyson ask.

"I told Clarie's mom already. Don't worry baby." Greyson's mother hugged Greyson tightly. She knows that his son lost his beloved grandfather and at the same time, he could not meet and even play with his best friend anymore. It's a pretty tough thing for Greyson to deal with.

***

Tittt...tittt... The distinctive horn of Greyson's car, Civic Sport has arrived in front of Clarie's apartment. Luxury apartment with gold furniture. A soft brown leather sofa is one of the pieces of furniture that adorns this apartment. The lobby looks like a hotel rather than an apartment. At the same moment, Clarie got out of the elevator. So beautiful, 165 height with a slim body. She walks with a white crop top and a black suit with high-waist jeans. Long thick dark brown hair has been curled. Channel bag hang on her shoulder.

"Morning." Said Greyson. Clarie turn around and found Greyson has been waiting for her.

"Morning." Attractive Clarie smile at him. "What you doing?"

"Busy right now? Let's have breakfast." His thumb pointed at the civic sports car that is already parked neatly in front of the lobby.

"Okay but I only have one and half hours." She explains.

"Alright. Let's go." Greyson opens the door for Clarie and closes the door for her.

Greyson turned his head to Clarie and stared at her for about three minutes. Clarie looked bashful and blushing. Greyson brings his face closer to Clarie's and his hand reaches something. Clarie closes her eyes, thinks that Greyson wants to kiss her. Srekkk... Greyson pulls the seatbelt and puts it on for Clarie.

"You want me to kiss you?" Greyson joking at her. "No!" Clarie is so awkward. She glances slightly at Greyson and turns her head looking out of the window.

Right after they arrived at the restaurant, they immediately ordered the food and had a fast breakfast. An hour they had spent together. They had breakfast together and chatted about many things. Their topics of conversation never run out. Everything flows like water.

"Wait a minute, I wanna go to the back." Clarie turned back and walk towards the toilet. She pulls out her favorite nude Dior lipstick and swatches it on her lips. So beautiful and very pigmented. She smiles seeing her reflection in the mirror. How beautiful she is. She tidies her hair up with her fingers. Her eyes are distracted by the silver bracelet that she never took off. I miss you mom: she said in her heart.

Tckkk...Out of a sudden, the bathroom light went out. Everything is blindly black. No one enters the bathroom, there is only her, alone.

"Aaa..." Clarie screams aloud. Her breath is a little tight.

Greyson heard a scream and immediately ran over. The same position as when he found Clarie for the first time. She sat in the corner of the room and just look down.

"Hey, I'm here don't worry." Said Greyson in panic.

Clarie raises her head, very limb stares at Greyson. She is sweating. Suddenly her body is limp and loses her consciousness. Frantically, Greyson shakes her body, trying to wake her up but she completely blackout.

~ ~ ~