6: brothers?!

Ava pov

My chest was falling then rises hard. My arm was pulsimg but I did not feel pain. The adrenaline was coursing through my vains.

Hermes and his friend, I guess. were blocking any way I could run and get away. Hermes had his arms up telling me they weren't going to hurt me.

"Who the fuck are you!" I asked yet again. "We are your brothers" the man in the back awnsered. He was covered in Tattoos and was the tallest of them all.

"Wha-no, i don't have brothers." I responded. There is no way my mom had other kids. The boys looked at each other. Must be trying to figure out who the fuck is going to tell me what they mean by them being my brothers.

" this is no place to discuss this issue. I say we go back to the restaurant." It was the skinner guy who suggested it. He had tattooed all over beside his face and he was skinny. He had black hair and icy blue eyes.

"Fine but were walking.no getting into cars bullshit." I demanded. Not doing that again.

"Fine, come on. I know the way back."the big man said,Walking away. The others followed him closely beside but I walked a distant away.

Not for long tho. The big man was the boss I assume as he ordered the skinny guy to walk with me.

He smiled and stopped in place until I was beside him. "My name is Damian. And we already now your name so there should point in telling us." He was so chill about it. Like its not creepy he nows my name.

"Ok....that's weird." I mubled to myself. "What was that." He asked. "Oh nothing." I responded quickly.

" yeah right. Anyway ares is the big guy. He is are oldest brother and is basically the boss. Hades is the second oldest he the buffer one but shorter then ares. Then there is me the third oldest and the better brother, but don't tell them I told you that. They will get jealous." He went on again.

He made me laugh. He was really chill and cool. There's this glint in his eyes like a killer would have. They all have them. Beside Hermes he seems like a feminist puppy in a way.

"Hermes is the fourth brother and was the youngest for the past 13 years. Not any more now that we found you." He finished off.

" how do you know I'm your sister. Maybe I'm not and you have the wrong girl. You do know that there is no way in hell I'm leaving with you guys unless the DNA results come back as I'm your sister." I smoothed out.

" your right in a way but the birth mark" he said pulling up his t-shirt. Showing me the identical birth mark." Is all the proof we need." He continued.

"Still don't believe you. From what I see. You guys are rich. And you guys must run something big. That got passed down from your dad right." I asked him he nodded. " My mom would never leave a rich guy. All she whats is the money and fame. To bad the only fame she will get is being the richest women in town and not the world or country." I continued.

" you know we're mom is." He asked shocked. " first of all my mom and second yeah I do." I told him looking at him weird. He crossed a line saying she was his mom.

I must have said it to loud. The boys upfront walked slower. They'd were closer then before. "So she's here then. Why did she leave you in the city." He blabbered on.

Damn he ask a lot of questions. "No, it's just me" I snapped.

He nodded, leaving it at that. Thank God. I don't what to take about her or my old life.

We made it back and we sat at the same booth. The one they were at when I first walked in.

" I'm ares, guessing Damian already told you that. I'm the oldest. So long or short story." He bluntly told me. I guess practicing in a mirror dose work.

"Long story,  love big plots." I awnsered.  Damian and Hermes sat next to on both sides. Ares and hades sat across from me.

" We all shares the same mom and dad so we are full blooded siblings. When mom got pregnant again it was normal. Nothing that hasent happen before. Bit when you were born. You were a girl and not a boy." Hr started off. From the very beginning, just hiw I like it.

I was staring right at him. Damn were not even into the drama and I'm loving it already. Damian chuckled from the side. Amused by me. Hades lifted a eyebrow lightly smiling.

Ares didn't notice and when on with the story." Mom changed completely. Demanding father to go on work trips after work trip. Keeping him away from you as munch as possible."

My eyes when wide. This is not the mom I know. I slumped onto Damian shoulder. He stiffened but relaxed. He wrapped his arm around me.

" she would leave at ungodly hours and be gone for hours and hours. She of course took you with her. It got to the point father thought she was cheating on him and the man was acting as your dad. Father assumed she was living a double life." He was getting stiff. The bad part must be coming. Ooooooohhhhhhhhh.

"Then she TAKES ME AWAY!" I butt in. I jazzed my hands, giving my best smile. Ares froze....looking at me......with blank face.

My face fell. Are you serious. That was funny.

"......anyway, father confruntwred her. She whent crazy. Dad filed for a divorce.  He got full custody of us beside you. I don't know how she did it but she got full custody of you. She ran off and we never saw her again but we have been searching for you." He finished off. The end....was-

"Boring.....that's so boring. It would be better if there was a enemy gang who came into the house threatening to kill miss mom and my mom ran off with me in fear. Abandoning you all." I stated.

I'm not wrong. It would be better."omg wait is the dad still alive." I screeched. I leaned forward. So far I was half on the table and half in the air.

"What do you mean "the father" ava" hades asked. I tired to him. I nearly thought he's mute. " the dad in the story. Like yalls dad. He still alive or what?" I asked once again.

"Omh btos I don't like repeating myself so can yall like process what I say quicker." I added in.

Damian and Hermes have me side looks. Hades and ares only grumbled.

"Stop acting like old men bro."I teased. I'm liking this. I have never talked so much in my entire life. I feel like a child.

" we got stuck with a weirdo." Hermes muttered under his breath. I forced my eyes to twice. Adding to my dramatic character and turned to face him.

"DoNt cAlL mE wEiRd BrO." I tried my best to sound like that guy that goes like  mY pReCiOsE. Yeah him.

I failed like shit wholes. I coughed halfway. Damian patted my back. I calmed down and flopped my body onto the side of Damian.

I hood out my hand. "Here take my blood for the DNA thingy I have to do."

My arm still in there air (getting  tired) and all limp. They looked at my arm then looked at each other. Hermes pulled out a needle and got the blood. I screeched as the needle touched my arm. Damian wrapped his arm around me.

His hand held my arm straight so the needle didn't break off into my arm. After taking about a ounce. Hermes took the needle out. Capping it and putting it into a bag.

"What the fuck bro."I whined rubbing my arm. "Baby" was all he said.

I pouted as I sat there. Swating Damian affection away from me.

The waiter finally came with my food. I ate it up. Not giving a Single flying cocks fuck I had cheese dripping down my chin.

None of the boys grimnced. Subconsciously I melted at the thought the didn't tell me to eat like a proper lady.

1421 words