16: blood shed

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there will be killing and mentions of wounds. very nasty sexual thing will be said in here so if you don't what to read this then just go to the next chapter. I'll put a summary of what happen but more pg.

basically, there I'll be sexual harassment and a little molestation.

and if you're reading this and this is the last chapter at the time then just wait for the next one. I'll try to get it done faster than normal.

the crickets and birds chirped out to the moon. her grey eyes stared out to the stars. the moon seemed to shine down directly on her. damian and hermes slept peacefully from the tiny bed across from hers. the trees swayed from the wind weaving through there Leafs. 

sleep didn't take over ava mind. her father didn't come back with hades and hermes so he was still at the house or worse. ava shuddered from the thought. if her mother was in her father situation right now, she would pray for her to never come back but that's not the case and her mom Is dead. ava up and walked to the window. she put her hand on the cold glass and watched a mother bear and her two cubs walk from afar.

ava cringed at herself. a normal person should be traumatized by this. screaming and begging them to let her go.  full on crying and having a panic attack. ava starts to think she is born to be normal for this. she never has been...... normal. she is a normal girl, just not normal, normal. with her home life and her natural personality. she can't with what she has been through.

a loud snore broke ava out of her trace. hermes shifted in his sleep. damian stayed still in his sleep unlike hermes. ava walked back to the bed. she lifted the covers when she heard a loud car engine roar. damian and hermes didn't stir in their deep sleep. ava stayed still, waiting for mason or Ares to wake up from the other room. no one made noise. ava hears the engine again but closer. at this point she can hear the rumble. 

ava shuffled out of the room to the dark hallway and stood in front of the window. mason and hades slept on the couch and Ares took the couch. everything went silent......... a big truck pulled up. the head light blinded ava. Ares stirred from his sleep and blinked up tiredly at ava. " Ava what-GET DOWN!"

ava dropped to the floor after a loud bang coursed through the house. Ares croaked out a cry. " NO! neonato!" he rolled to the floor next to hades. hades looked up with hooded eyes.

(baby)

" Ava?" he said dazed. Ares didn't ignore him and crawled to ava. realization flashed through hades mind as another bang coursed through the air. daman and hermes rushed to the room but dived to the ground as a bullet almost hit Damain in the throat. " Aah no!" hades yelled with tears briming his eye. hermes started crying. damian growled under his breath and glared out the window catching the eyes of one of the mother fuckers who might have killed his sister.

loud rustling came from henrys room and Damain smiled wickedly. blood will be shed. he grabbed the gun he grabbed before her rushed to the room and shot the man he was staring at. he fired again and again. body dropped after each one. yelled of annoyance could be heard, damian smirked even more.

tear streamed down hermes face. his beautiful blue Glisan like an angle. he cursed under his trembling breath that he did not bring the gun he had in his bag. damian threw the gun to the wall in furry, it ran out of bullets. the enemy continued to slowly shoot into the cabin. 

 " Oh, what the fuck."

Ares and hade cried in relief. ava turned over and crawled to the couch. mason has his gun out. he turned to his back and raised his upper body enough so he could shoot out the broken window. he shoots twice and two thuds are heard from outside. as ava got closer to hades, he grabbed her by the arm and dragged her o his side. he pushed her under him and used to arms to lift himself, so he wasn't crushing her.