out of this world daresXD

Alice:hehehe wow we get popular fast!btw we got two dares from @creepypastagirl644 and the first dare goes to ben!it says"ben i dare you to make out with anyone in the room!"^_^ hehhe wow...

Ben:nuuuu ;-; why!*sighs and kisses elly out of nowhwere pinning her down and kisses her neck*

Elly:wtf!its rape!!!XC why does everyone wanna rape meh ;-;

Jeff:ben get off of elly!!!*jealous*

Otis:*comes in and eyes widen blushing*emmmmm hello guys...

Elly:otis save meh!xc*shivers and red as she get grabbed by her waist by ben and shivers*ngh help!

Otis:*helps elly and takes ben away from her and blushes and sigh*

Ben:you know you liked it elly~...*purrs and blows a kiss to her*

Elly:*hides behing otis scared of the world*

Alice:hahashah XD omfg this is so hilarious!!!just pure gold!this should be a...

Offenderman:a porno...*smirks and purrs*

Alice:ewwww no you fucking creep XDnext one is "jeff i dare you to act drunk in front of ben and slendy"XDD...

Jeff:ok *hic*heheheheh hey ben wanna d-drive?*acting drunk*

slenderman:jeff!you cant drive youre drunk!-.-..

Jeff:*hic*n-no im not*hic*

Alice:pffff*laughs and rolls on floor laughing*holy crap this is so good!ok next one from @xXEpicAriCheriBombXx and it says "i dare grinny and smile dog to play the pocky game in their human forms"

Smile dog:do we have too?*sighs and turns into a sexy emo with red and black clothes and piercings*

Elly:*takes out pocky and gives a stick to smile dog*here i had some...

Grinny:*change into human form into a hot shy person and sighs*grrrrrr i dont like where this is going...

Alice:omfg so cute!!!!X3 XD

Smile dog:*bites the endo of the pocky stick*

Grinny:*gets the other end of the pocky stick with his mouth and starts to bite it eating the pocky*

Smile dog:*eating the pocky as he blushes a bit*

Grinny:*gets to the end and breaks the pocky stick and pulls away red and growls*i hate this game...

Smile dog:*leaves growling and shivering while tinted pink is shown in his face*

Alice:ok last dare from @jay_jas saying "jeff i dare you to twerk againts a wall and sing miley cyrus we cant stop"XD OMFG GOOD IDEA @JAY_JAS!!!

Jeff:o-ok *goes to a wall and starts twerking and singing we cant stop*we can't stop and we wont stop cant you see we own the night...*singing*

Elly:*dying of laughter*omfg!!!!!XD omg this is so hilarious!anyways guys i hope you all have a great time 

Sally:can i get any dares?;-;

Alice:i dont know sally we will all know soon...XD

Sally:ok!!!*smiles*X3 

Elly:ok everyone until next time...

Everyon except jeff:BYE!!!