wait...WHAT!

elly:okay guys this time we have truth and dares and there's 7 of them...

jeff and ben:WTF!

jane:damn while are those from is it all from one person or a couple of people?

elly:ummmmm the same one...and her name is Wolfwarrior12.so here is the first one and it goes to oh me *reads paper*oh ok good *walks up to ben and snatches the nintendo out of ben's hands*

ben:hey i was on level 30!

elly:*gives ben the paper*read the first one...

ben:*read the first sentence*awwww man why u hate meh...X(

elly:ok next*gets the paper from ben and reads it* oh this one is for sally and it says "i daré sally to steal masky's cheesecake".

masky:noooooo why meh cheesecake! sally don't u dare!

sally:*giggles then runs to the kitchen and gets all of masky's cheesecake and runs upstairs to her room* u can't catch me!

elly:ok so on to the next one...*then zalgo comes in the room*

zalgo:hey guys wat yall playing?

slenderman : nothing leave before you suffer...

zalgo:no cause I'm yall king and i can play...

elly:okay so I'm glad you're here zalgo cause there is a question for you.

zalgo:ok tell me what is it?

elly:ok it says "zalgo is it true that you hate slenderman?"

slenderman:oh really not possible...i wanna quit!

elly:nope you have to stay here everyone has to play...

zalgo:well i really don't hate him he is kinda like a brother to me so that is why he is in charge of yall children so it's ok i don't hate him...

elly:ok slendy this one is for you and it says "hey slenderman who do u hate the most?"

slenderman :oh that is so easy it's jeff...

jeff:what! what did I do to you?

slenderman: -.- you pass me off every fucking time especially the days when u throw plates...

jeff:he he he uhhhhhh ohhh *gets up and starts running and slenderman chases him*ahhhhhhh help me!

ben :I'm coming for you my dear love?

everyone:huh!?!

ben:i mean your on your own jeff...

elly:okay akward so on to the next one and it's says *reads paper* oh fuck no...

ben:let me see *gets paper and laughs out loud*ha ha ha ha oh shit this will be good het offender come here...

offenderman:what is it is it a dream cause if it's something good I'm sure to do more that that *gets the paper* oh elly come here you know what to do...

elly:noooo shit fuck you ben *starts to run but fails and screams*help me noooo i cant so this dare help me jeff, sally, e.j, l.j, toby, somebody help...

offenderman:come on elly you have to do it and when time passes you in know how fast it was...*takes elly to his room and closes it with lock and then everyone hears the loudest scream ever from elly*

ben:don't yall think elly is...

jane:*eyes widen*i hope not...

Eyeless jack : ok so i will take over elly's place right now*reads paper*nevermind Jane you take  over *gives paper to jane and faces the camera*why no kidney for me!

~5 mins later~

elly:*comes downstairs running and hugs jeff while crying*i don't wanna go back in there he was *gulps and let's go of jeff then hears offender man's voice and faints*

jeff:ummm did i miss something?

ben:yup you missed a lot...

jane:ok so *sees eyeless jack with a kidney then snatches the kidney*what did I say no kidneys until the 4 hours are done!

eyeless jack :awwww man...

~2 hours later~

ben:*comes to jane* eyeless jack started to take out hearts and eat them instead of kidneys!!!

jeff:he has gone mad!

~4 hours later~

eyeless jack:*munches on kidney*

elly:okay I'm better now so thanks jane...

jane : no problem elly...

elly:*gets paper and reads it then snickers*he he he *smirks evily at jeff*okay this one is for you jeffrey bear ...

jeff:don't call me that!!!

elly:sorry...okay and this one says "jeff i daré you to hug and kiss jane on the cheek".

jane:what...no hell to the no! i rather be raped by offenderman than being touched by that thing...

offenderman : oh are you sure jane?

jane:ummm nevermind...

jeff:oh no way im doing that and I'm not a thing bitch...

jane:Yeah right...

slenderman :just do the dar before i get you...

jeff:but slendy *slenderman gives him (faceless death glare)*okay okay...*walks up to jane* fuck u and my life...

jane:Yeah well fuck you too*then jeff hugs her and kisses her cheek*uggghhh you smell bad jeff i think you need a shower...

elly:okay before this ends bad I'll have to end it right her so stay pretty and...

everyone except jeff and jane:byeeeeeee! !!