The arrival

Authors note:

--- Since this is my first story im so sorry if its bad or something---

This storry will contain:
-Smut
-Swearing
-Blood
-Maybe death(thats for the plot shush)

ok ok onto the story:

I slowly open my eyes to find myself in my cold room in the attic and realize it's Monday. Yes...My room is in the attic. Anyways I got out of the bed and went to the bathroom to get ready. I wear some oversized t-shirt and sweatpants. Once I'm ready I go to my cupboard and pick up the letter I recieved a week ago and I smiled knowing that I finaly got accepted into Hogwarts. I've always wanted to go to Hogwarts since i was 4. Now it finaly happened(she is 15 if you're wondering).

I rush downstairs to make some breakfast and then hear my parents yell at Draco. Yes I am Draco's sister...more like a twin though. I take my food and run upstairs to my room to hide from my parents because i don't want to hear them yelling at me. I start to pack up stuff to get ready to go to the train. While im packing I feel excitement filling me up.

After im done packing i get my stuff and go downstairs. On the way I bump into Draco. "Y/n why did you leave me to those monsters screaming at me? I thought we will stand up for each other" said Draco. "Oh brother you will get over it plus you know they're always like this on the first day" I answer while laughing.

"You'll pay for it y/n" Draco laughed. I start laughing again and ran downstairs to find our parents in the living room. I put my stuff down and sit on the couch. Draco sits next to me. "Y/n we are so happy that you finaly got accepted. We hope you get into Slythering like all our family has" says my mother. I just smile and parents start smiling too. They smile rarely so I know they mean it.

We get out and put our stuff into our car and leave off to the train. Once we arive we take the cart and put out luggage in it. Then we rush to the platform 9 and 3/4. I see Draco running into a wall and I flinch. My parents ask me if I'm ok and I say "Yeah but where the hell did Draco go?!" They just laugh and pish me forward so I follow Draco. I run trough the wall and I almost run into him. "Dude look where you are running you almost him me!" Draco screams. "Sorry bro my first time" I reply laughing. We both hopped on the train and found a free spot. I noticed some people staring at me but I just ignored it. We sat down and soom enough 5 people joined us.

They were 3guys and 2 girls. The boy's names were Tom, Blaise and Goil. The girls were named Cho and Pansy. I noticed Blaise looking at me and our eyes met so he looked away. "Ooooh someone likes Blaisee!" Draco mocked me. "No the fuck I dont shut up" I hissed at him.

The girls asked me who I were and Draco introduced me to them all "Everyone this is my twin Y/n".
"Dang Draco I didn't know you had a twin!" I heard Blaise say. "Well now you do" I giggled. They all sat down and I jad a good time talking with them.

After some chatting and laughing Blaise whispered in my ear "Can I talk to you in private?". I nodded and gave my twin the 'I'll be back' look and as soon as we exited the cabin we got some whistling from Draco and Goil and giggling from both girls.

I followed after Blaise into a completely empty cabin and watched as he closed the door. "So what you wanted to talk about?" I asked. "I didn't want the rest of them hear what I wanted to say" he replied. "Okay well now it's just the two of us, so might as well tell me" I giggled. He came closer and took my wrist "I noticed how Tom looked at you and I didn't like it" he said with a little blush. I said "So you got jealous?". "Yeah I did beautiful" he said while leaning closer. " We heard some knocks and he let go off my wrist and opened the door to find some kids from 2nd year. They looked behind him, started giggling and ran off. He looked as they ran and then closed the door. I don't remember how I started walking closer to him but I ended up bumping into him as he turned around. As I was about to fall he caught me and pulled me closer to him "Steady there" he giggled. I smiled. He leaned closer and we heard some voices behind the door saying "Where the heck did they both go...It's been 20 minutes already! I swear if that bitch Zabini did something to my sister I will rip off his head!" We both laughed and he opened the door.

"About time where is Y/n?!" Draco yelled. "Calm down dude" I said coming out of the cabin after Blaise. "Did he touch you y/n? If so I will kill him" said Draco and I just laughed and answered: "Calm down blondie besides your too weak you can't even open a jar of jam". I turned and left off to out cabin. When I sat down Tom, Goil and Blaise entered and started laughing at my insult to my twin "That was so original y/n" said Blaise. I laughed and felt Blaise's hand near mine and I pulled away mine. After a while Pansy, Cho and Draco entered the cabin too. "Where have you three been?" Asked Goil. None of them answered and just sat down.

We were getting tired so Goil, Pansy and Cho left to go find some spots to sleep because clearly we all can't sleep here. I lay down on the seat and try to sleep. After a while of turning around on my sides i get up and both: Draco and Tom ask "what's wrong?". "I can't get comfortable" I said with a little giggle. Blaise got out of his seat and came to mine laying my head down to his lap and says "There now try to sleep". I close my eyes and after a few moments I hear Draco say "Oi mate don't forget she's my twin". And then Blaise replied "Yeah I know no need to remind me". "I can see that you like her Blaise" said Goil and Draco scrowned. "Maybe I do what will you do about it?" Blaise said and looked down at me. The rest I couldn't  figure out because i was drifting to sleep.

I heard someone calling my name and I opened my eyes to find Blaise looking down at me. "Good morning beautiful"  he said while helping me up. "Ayye look who's up!" Goil said. I laughed and looked at Blaise. He was looking at me and smiled. "Bro just kiss her" Goil yelled. I blushed and looked away. I felt someone looking at me and it was Draco. "Your relationship with your Blaisey-boo is fine with me but if he does something to you he is dead" he said while staring at Blaise. I looked at Tom, then Blaise and then to my blonde twin in confusion "What relationship?". "Dude Blaise asked you if you wanted to be his girlfriends and you said yes don't you remember?" Draco started laughing. "I was half asleep bitch of course I don't remember!" I yelled and laughed. Tom giggled and Blaise pulled me closer to him. I blushed and looked away.

"We're here!" Pansy said and came into our cabin to find Blaise hugging me and Tom and Goil placing bets with Draco on how long me and Blaise will last.

I saw Cho look at me in jealousy at least I think. I looked at her and asked if I can talk with her. She nodded and we went into the hallway. "What's wrong Cho?" I asked her. She looked at her feet. "It's just that...I saw you hugging with Blaise...I-I got jealous." I felt guilty. "Im sorry Cho i didn't know you liked him" i said and hugged her. She hugged me back. "I can brake up with him if you want...I really don't like him anyway" I said to Cho and smiled and she pulled away. "Thanks y/n!" She smiled. We went back to our cabin and it was empty except Blaise was sitting there. "Look Blaise...I don't think this will work...I don't really have feelings for you plus Cho likes you more than I do" I say as I go sit next to him. "Y/n...It's okay I guess" he said and I could feel him being hurt. Then he smiled, looked at Cho and said "Well maybe we will work out Cho...what you say? Will you be my girlfriend?". Cho blushed and nodded. I was happy that my friends are happy.

The rest of them came in and saw Cho sitting on Blaise's lap. Tom looked at me and I looked back. He smiled and looked away. "DUDE WHAT THE HELL DID YOU CHEAT ON MY SISTER?" Draco yelled at Blaise. I laughed and said "Don't worry blondie we broke up plus Cho liked him better".

We all laughed and got out of the train and took our stuff with us and headed to the school.