The decision

SMUTTTT(if your not ready skip to when it says "over" in bold and underline)

I woke up next to Tom. He looked so peaceful when sleeping. I kissed him on his cheek and got up to go dress up. When I was already at the bathroom door I heard him say: "Where you think you going princess?" I looked over my shoulder and smiled. "Im going to take a shower" I said as I chuckled. He smirked and asked "May I join you?" I blushed and said "Well uhmm...it's not like you're not welcomed there."

He jumped out of the bed and ran towards me. "Great. Our first shower together. Can you imagine that princess?" I giggled and said "Don't expect much from me pretty boy!"

He undressed revealing all his body and said "C'mon princess I'm waiting for you!" I felt the heat in my cheeks and butterflies in my stomach rise. I keep frozen for a second and then snap back to reality and start to undress. Once I'm naked I hear Tom whistle.

I hop into shower with Tom and he turns on the water. At first I proceed to hide my body but he just chuckles and says "You don't have to hide your body from me. See? I let you look at me all the time and I'm not hiding." I smile shyly and uncover my body to let him examine it properly.

Actual smut starts here!!!!!

He looks me up and down and says "Damn princess. You're so hot!" I blush as I look down but halfway there I notice that he's gone hard. "I-uh...you got uhhh..." I stutter and Tom just laughs. "Yeah you turn me on princess." He says as he puts his left arm on the wall and leaning closer. I look at him and he kisses me. I shut my eyes and kiss him back. He then puts his right arm on my waist pulling me closer to him. I don't hesitate. I allow him to pick me up.

He pins me against the wall. I put my hands around his neck letting my fingers slide into his hair. He starts to kiss my neck. I pull my head to the other side giving him access to my neck fully. I feel him sucking a hickey. I let out a little moan and he whispers "Already turned on?" He places his both arms up to my butt to help me with staying pinned up against the wall. He then leans to my ear whispering "Are you ready for the big moment?" I stutter "Y-yes!"

Then I feel him placing his dick at my entrance. "I'll be gentle. If it hurts too much, tell me. I don't want to hurt you." He says and I nod. Then I feel him slipping in and I groan quietly. "Keep going" I say as I kiss his neck. I feel him slipping in further and further untill he is fully in. He then starts to move back and forth and it hurts a bit but then the pain turns into pleasure. I start to moan while I suck a hickey on his shoulder. "You're so tight princess!" He whispers with a little moan. I feel a knot in my stomach and I let him know by grabbing his hair tighter. We both came in the same time and he rested his head on my shoulder while still keeping me pinned to the wall.

Overr

He then put me down and we took a shower and got back dressed and headed to the first class which was potions.

"Y/l/n and Riddle you're late. Detention for both of you. Now take a seat." Said Snape with his sassy voice.

The day went as usual and after classes me and Tom went to detention with Sassy Snape. "You were amazing this morning princess" Tom whispered with a smirk. "Oh shut it pretty boy!" I said and giggled. "Shut up you both and do your work!" Snape slapped Toms head with a book the way he does to Pottah and Weasley. I just giggle and we keep silent untill the end.

The rest of the time we spent in Tom's dorm.

--Im sorry for not writing lately. I've lost a bit of motivation but im back into my old shape. I'll also be working on a new book called "The Kat's horror" which will be short horror stories that I will maybe had experience of or I have heard/read them(dw I'll give credits ;) )--