Christmas party

--here is the promised chapter sorry again--

I woke up in my dorm. I remember fragments from yesterday's Christmas party. I got to the bathroom and looked into a mirror.

I looked horrible. Mascara smudges all over my cheeks. Black bags under my eyes. Lipstick smudged.

A flashback of yesterday came:

"I will be back, i'll go look for Tom" i shouted to my friends. They nodded and i left. I looked for him everywhere untill the last place was left: his dorm. I walked there and found the door locked. I knocked but no answer. I had a feeling something's up. I took my wand and used a spell to unlock the door. The view shocked me to the roots. Tom was on top of a girl. I didn't care what the girl was i just stood there and looked. "I thought that you will be something different. Looks like i was wrong" i said with tears and slammed the door behind myself on the way out.

Tears filled my eyes again. I just wanted to be loved for once. I stepped in the shower and turned on the water. As it touched my wrist i felt stabbing pain. I looked down and there were cuts. What the fuck have i done?

I turned the water off and stepped out as the cuts started to bleed a little again. I put on some bandages and went out of the bathroom. The dorm was now empty. I found a note on my bed saying that my roommate is moving dorms. Great at least now i can sleep in peace and quiet.

I wore sweatpants and Blondie's hoodie i stole which was bigger than all mines. I wanted to hide my line art on my wrist.

As i got ready i went downstairs to our first class which were potions. I didn't want to go because Tom has potions as well. I just got my courage up and went in. I was 5 minutes late so everyone was there. I looked to the floor and went to the only free spot which was next to some Gryffindor girl in front of Tom. Great, i'll have a hole in the back of my head by the end of the lesson.

When the class was over i quickly took my stuff and left. I heard my friends shout my name but i didn't listen. I went up to the astronomy tower and threw my stuff down. I collapsed against the wall and cried. I felt someone's eyes on be but didn't care.

That person who was looking at me now pulled me in for a hug which made me calm down a little. I heard some whispers and they came from the mysterious person. It was a guy. I opened my eyes and looked up to see who was hugging me. His face was familiar.

It was Mattheo, Tom's brother. (little note:characters and timeline is messed up ik but its a part from the story) He looked down at me and smiled.