silence

He kissed me.

I was in shock. I just stood there without doing anything. What is happening? I thought to myself.

He then pulled away. I looked into his eyes in disvelief. He looked careless and happy at the same time.

I panicked. What do I do now? How do I tell Tom? What will he do when he finds out?

I just ran out of his dorm and didn't look back. I had so much running trough my head. I just ran and ran.

When the shock stepped away I noticed I ran to the girls bathroom that I believe had a wheeping ghost. But I didn't care. I had more thoughts to worry about.

I sat by one wall and pulled my knees up to my chest. I hugged them and laid my head on the knees. It was chilly here so I started shivering slightly.

I had flashbacks of my previous relationship. I did not want to go trough it again.

After some time I got up to stretch my legs. In front of me stood a ghost of a girl. That must be the wheeping one.

"You look as pale as a ghost" she said with a giggle. I just stood there. I had no will to throw a comeback at her. Hell I didn't even have the will to stand.

In fact I didn't feel happy nor sad. I felt numb.

I heard the ghost girl say something as I was leaving but I didn't listen. As I exited the bathroom I ran into a teacher.

"Miss Y/l/n why are you out so late? You should be in your dorm." I didn't recognise the voice. I muttered a sorry and left off to my dorm.

Once i got to the common room it was half empty, there were a few people including my friends but I ignored them and went up to my dorm.

I plopped onto my bed and fell asleep.

I woke up in the next morning by someone knocking onto my dorm's room.

I opened the door and there were my friends. I closed the door under their noses and went to get ready.

I still felt numb.

Once I did my hair I went to my closet to wear an oversized sweatshirt and ripped jeans.I knew I would get detention for not dressing appropriate.

I went down to the common room and sat down in the chair that was in the furthest corner.

I was completely alone there. The rest were eating breakfast. I felt a bit hungry but I didn't want to see Tom or Mattheo. I was too ashamed and scared.

I just sat there untill our first class started and it was (your fav hp subject). Great at least I will spend time doing what I liked the most.

After the class I felt nauseos so I asked if I could take a day off. I got the permission and I went to the astronomy tower to get fresh air.

It was calming untill I felt like someone was near me.

There were my friends Blaise, Draco and Pansy.

They asked me if I'm okay and I just nodded.

Everyone left except Blaise. "You know y/n/n. I know something is wrong. Because when something bad has happened you stay silent and avoid us" he said in a low, calm voice. I sighed and gave him a small hug.

I am thankfull for Blase.

a/n:

Im sorry for posting so rarely. Honestly i have no motivation and i had a thought of writing a different fanfic or some kind of other story. I will keep updating as much as i can tho for my Tom fans out there.