OMG OMG OMG! BEAUTIFUL CREATION

Back again guys.......

So sorry for the delay, I'm very bad in time management, but let's start..............

Quick recap:- miku and Golu meet in park while fighting with a boy for each other and then became friends, that boy's father killed Golu's parents infront of her, now only she and her massi are left. She wants to protect her massi so they decided to left the city, she just before his (miku's) birthday visit him in the park told him all about what happened to her and said that she is leaving, she gift him a chain, and left from there....................
Miku had agreed for the party just because he was enjoying her company and as she requested so he said yes, to it................ But now if she's not going to attend so he doesn't want to celebrate it, he just said that he did not want to celebrate to his siblings, and his cousin brother promised to help him figure it out for his happiness.................

Let's begin:...................

They reached home and Ahaan ran towards his room locked himself and started crying not with sound or tears, just being AVM,  NAAM TEEN BANDA MEAN, MACHO MAN KI IMAGE PE KOI DENT NHI AANA CHAHIYE..............

he cried in his heart and eyes...................

Here kartik somehow managed to stop the celebration and went to Ahaan's room to give him the good news.
Kartik can sense the complexity of his situation.
They talked for a while, the only thing Ahaan said before bidding bye is, "jinse mai pyaar krta hoon wo mujhe hmesha chod kar q chale jaate hain???"

He turned and covered himself in duvet and slept thinking of Golu,
Kartik also left after some times...................

Ahaan suddenly wake up in jerk, he remembered the no. She has given, he searched for it, but couldn't find it anywhere he then remembered while hiding from that bad uncle, he lost it he becomes more sad...............

On the other hand Golu and her m.assi were  on the platform suddenly a pick pocket snatched their phone and ran away, Golu becomes extremely sad because it was the only way to contact miku, how will she now contact him?? And what if he'll call me he will get tensed hayee rabba, please help...........

Sevral Nights 🌃 passed like this..........

Here's a leap of almost 13 years.............

Now Ahaan started working as CEO of VM constructions,
He gets ready for the office as he has to do 2 most important work today.
he was crossing the road he got stuck in signal. He was looking here and there suddenly his eyes glued on the most beautiful sight, he was just lost in that beautiful creation of God, in blacks.............

Ahaan's POV {For the very first time I am writing POV please leave it if you don't like it.}
OMG, OMG OMG it's too beautiful.............. And look at her, sooooo................ childish, cute, fun loving, can you see her how she's enjoying just with an Ice cream, with that lil baby, not even she knows the baby or her mom........ How????????
He's just smiling and what the fudge!!!!!!!!

It started raining, uffffffffffffff haye 🤦🏻‍♀️, now it's peak traffic time..................
What is going to be with my  bussiness deal, and what about my new PA I want to recruit it by my self, let's see how it will end up at!!!!!
These are the most important work for today.

Wait!   Wait! Wait!
Where she has gone? Ooh no...............

Why these children are running whom she was playing with???????
So, here she is............
Ohhh God, what is she doing???????
She is coming towards me, wow look at the fairy coming, what the fudge!!!! Is happening to my bloody heart, why is it becoming restless  with her each single step................

Boom💥💥💥

She turned  back again, but why?????? Hey! What is this, she kept on my car, while I was closing my eyes................

Wow, 🤩 what a BGM

Kehte hain:

Khuda ne iss jahaan mein

Sabhi ke liye kisi na kisi ko hai banaaya

har kisi ke liye

Tera milna hai uss rab ka ishaara

Maano mujhko banaya tere jaise hi kisi ke liye

Kehte hain:

Khuda ne iss jahaan mein

Sabhi ke liye kisi na kisi ko hai banaaya

har kisi ke liye

Tera milna hai uss rab ka ishaara

Maano mujhko banaya tere jaise hi kisi ke liye

Kuch toh hai tujh se raabta

Kaise hum jaane, hume kya pata

Kuch toh hai tujh se raabta

Tu humsafar hai

Phir kya fikar hai

Jeene ki wajah hi yehi hai

Marna issi ke liye

Kehte hain:

Khuda ne iss jahaan mein

Sabhi ke liye kisi na kisi ko hai banaaya

har kisi ke liye...

Hmm Meharbaani jaate-jaate mujhpe kar gaya

Guzarta saa lamha ek daaman bhar gaya

Tera nazaara mila, roshan sitaara mila

Taqdeer ki kashtiyon ko kinara mila

Sadiyon se tarse hai jaisi zindagi ke liye

Teri sohbat mein duaayein hain ussi ke liye

Tera milna hai uss rab ka ishaara

Maano mujhko banaya tere hi jaise kisi ke liye

Kuch toh hai tujh se raabta

Kaise hum jaane hume kya pata

Kuch toh hai tujhse raabta

Tu humsafar hai, phir kya fiqar hai

Jeene ki wajah hi yehi hai

Marna issi ke liye

Kehte hain:

Khuda ne iss jahaan mein

Sabhi ke liye kisi na kisi ko hai banaaya

Har kisi ke liye...

(Actually I was listening to this, so........)
Back to POV.

Wait, no, no........... No it's not any BGM she played this song, look at her how beautiful she looks while dancing and this rain drops are making her look more cute, and 🔥🔥🔥, 😜 uffffffffffffff.........

What the fudge! Why I am recording her every moment, upps, noooo................. Signals Is green and I have to leave but what about her stuffs  that are on my car, I blew horn.............
She turned, I showed her traffic light and she is like 😜 and running towards me.............., She's taking her stuff but just then she sneezed, OMG she gets cold..............🤧, I think I should help her...........

I was about to open the door but just when I realised a knock.....................

🥺🙃🥺🙃🥺🙃🥺🙃🥺🙃🥺🙃🥺🙃

What the fudge!!!!!!!!!!

Enough for now, I will try to post soon, so sorry because of delay, I am not getting phone daily.
😞😞😞😞😞😞😞