Is she really your lost love?

So back again guys after a long time, I know mujhe maarne ka mann kar raha hoga naa, but it's okay you can, in comment box.
😂😂😂😂

So let's start from where Ahaan received a knock on it's window...........

He turned and saw her standing there, she gestured to lower the car window,
And asked for lift.
Ahaan was on cloud nine but he controlled and asked her to sit. She was going to sat behind, but he asked,
Ahaan:- excuse me miss, this will give me driver vibes, please come and sit on the front seat.
She just smiled and sat beside him on front seat.
She was sneezing, Ahaan forwarded his hanky towards her, just trying to help her........
She thanked and said hi, I am( as you all guessed) Ishki...........

Ahaan:- wow, naam mein hi Ishk hai, beautiful and cute name............
She smiled.
Ahaan:- btw I am Ahaan..........
Ishki:- Ahaan, not bad, it's really cute, Ahaan.............
Ahaan:- so, where shall I drop you!
Ishki:- ummmm, actually I am..........

Her phone rang.

She saw the name and was about to recieve but she sneezed and phone fell, they both bent to pick it up, but there hands touched,
They looked at each other and, their eyes met, a beautiful eyelock😍😍, but it broke with the ring again, she received the call and put it on speaker as she was busy in searching something in bag,
On call..........
Ishki:- hello! Mai raaste mein hoon, pahuch jaaongi, ( trying to control her sneeze)aur aap dekhna ye risky ishki interview pass bhi ho jaayegi, ( trying to control her sneeze) aur job bhi mil jaye ga usse..............
Another side:- woh to mujhe bhi, pta hai par usse phle naa change kar lena, aur apni dawai bhi lena warna tabiyat jyaada bigad jaayegi, aur naa ye chinke rokne ki zaroorat nahi hai, okay..........

Ishki:- wo.........

But she intrupted,
Again from other side:- aur tu manegi to nahi, phir bhi keh rahi hoon, bheegi hai tu phir se ice-cream naa Kha lena, smjhi.........

Ishki made a puppy face and said, maasi........( Yes her massi is on call), Aapko sab kaise pata chal jaata hai, haan, aur baaki sab to theek ye kaise pta k mai ice-cream kha chuki hoon, haan!
Massi:- mujhe to ye bhi pta hai k jo last ice cream tune khai thi naa wo teri aaj ki 5vi ice-cream thi .............

Ishki, counting on fingers, and excitedly:+ wow! Massi aap to mere saath reh k smart ho gye hoo, bilkul sahi guess Kiya..........
Massi:- jhalli and laughed and wished all the best and bid bye.

She was smiling just when she realised and turned towards Ahaan who was already smiling.............
Ishki;- woo....... Wo sorry, mai na sach mein jhalli hoon, bahut bolti hoon.........
Ahaan:- no, it's okay!

Ishki:- waise aapko dekh ke to kaafi decent lagte hoo........... Kya aap meri help kar sakte hain............
Ahaan nodded,
Ishki:- badhiya to aap mujhe ye batao k pa ki interview mein kya questions puche jaate honge? Aur kya lgta hai mai select ho skti hoon?😶
Ahaan:- haan, q nhi aga .........
Ishki:- dekha mujhe pta tha massi to bewajah hi itni tension leti hai,
Ahaan:- waise interview kahan...........
Again interrupted...........
Ishki:- bas yahin rok do gaadi, thank you,
Achaa hua aap mil gye, warna Mai interview mein hi late ho jaati, par ab mere pass time hai aaram se change kar k jaa sakti hoon......

Thanks again, waise I can say, after so long I liked meeting someone..........

Ahaan:- same here 😊

They both left, Ahaan attend the meeting and made a successful deal........

He was taking interview, he was not getting good response which irritated him, and also was not able to focus,
              because of (..................)
COMMENT MEIN JAA K☝️ ISS KO FILL KARO.

So he left, ordering his manager to proceed with interview............

Manger selected PA. And informed him.
He asked him to send the selected one to his cabin...............

He was sitting on his revolving chair, his back facing the door, some one knocked, he asked to come and sit, he turned and get lost..............
Yes as you all thought she was Ishki...........

She was in Black suit, paired with black earings and open hair. She was looking awesome and the serious office look was making her look 🔥
He congratulated her,
She said:- damn! Aaj ka din kaafi achaa tha.
I think I will enjoy working here...........
They get to their work, everything was going on well, they started sharing a great bond, almost after one or two months,
He started falling for her, and same was happening with Ishki, he thought he's doing wrong with her Golu, he thought that he's getting close to Ishki and she's taking her place, so he started avoiding her and maintaining distance from her.
Although she was not liking it, but she was thanking God, because she doesn't want to be any relationship.
One fine day he received a call, he was too much happy, that he finally found her Golu.
He rushed to the cafe, and shouted Golu.......
A girl turned, she was Rhea, he smiled and hugged her, she reciprocated the hug , he felt something but ignored it because he was too much happy.............
They both enjoyed a lot on that day and day onwards..............
He shared this with Ishki that he found his lost love, and he again started being polite because now he found her Golu back, so there was no chance for anyone to come in between.............
Ishki felt sad but becomes happy that he's happy.............
Rhea used to come to office..............

Ishki didn't liked her because she was very rude to her, Rhea used to tell her to stay away from Ahaan because she feels unsecure,  she generally used to make things though for Ishki and create troubles in her work................
Ishki tries her best to avoid and ignore her.

One day Ishki was fed up with all these, and decided to talk to Ahaan...........

In Ahaan's cabin,
( There was a biggest surprise for her, completely unexpected)

Ishki:- AVM, I am surprised. Is she really your lost love, she's just a...............
( She controlled) I mean she's very rude and........

Ahaan shouted;- just shut up, how you dare to say these about her, haaannn!
Who gave you power to........... Oooh, yaa it's definitely me........... I was liberal too you and you............ Rhea was right, she told me that you have threat her that you'll snatch me from her, hai naa! How you dare to say her these.............
( She was totally surprised of hearing what Rhea told)
Ahaan continued:- now, let's see!!!! Kaun kis se kya chinta hai, you are here in lock in period for one year naa .............. I'll make this one year worst for you, what were you saying ( aaj ka din kaafi achaa hai, haina....... When you met me. Now I'll make sure that with your every breath you will regret meeting me..............

Precap:- Ahaan tourchring Ishki.............