risky roop of Ishki....

So guys I was quite happy by the response I received on my last post, so I am writing this today only.

Recap:- Ishki was totally surprised of hearing what Rhea told Ahaan about her.

And just listening to the painful words Ahaan is saying, he yelled.............

Ahaan :- now, let's see!!!! Kaun kis se kya chinta( snatch) hai, you are here in lock in period for one year naa .............. I'll make this one year worst for you, what were you saying ( aaj ka din kaafi achaa hai) hai na........... When you met me. Now I'll make sure that with your every breath you will regret meeting me..............

Let's start the story.

By saying this he throws a file towards her and asked to complete the presentation alone before 5............ He threw it but By mistake, he hit her directly on her mouth and her lips were cut. It started bleeding.
Ishki:- Ahhhhhhh shhhh............

She said it in extreme low pitch, but didn't go unnoticed by Ahaan, he turned to see what happened, he saw her and was going to help her, but Rhea entered the cabin, she just saw Ishki cried in pain, and Ahaan moving forward to help her. She intrupted..........

Rhea:- Look! Ahaan, kaise bechaari banne ka natak kar rahi hai ye...........

Ahaan repeated in his mind his words,his anger and his hatred and said...........

Ahaan:- ye damsel and distress bann k kya prove karna chahti hoo tumm haan......

{Do you remember damsel and distress, aur meaning pta hai, agar Nahi to I suggest you to watch ISHK PAR ZOR NAHIN, SEASON:-1 EPISODE NO.39,(EK SECRET BATAUN MUJHE BHI WAHI SE PTA CHALA, PHLE NHI PTA THA SERIOUSLY 😅) AND ONE MORE THING(AAP SOCH RHE HONGE K SEASON 1 Q LIKHA HAI, TO BTA DOON, I BELIEVE THAT WE'LL BRING SEASON 2 SOON) hum honge kamyab......... Ham honge kamyab ek din, ohho man mein hai vishwas, pura hai vishwas, ham honge kamyab ek din..............
Cz............ Ahaan veer malhotra once said:- where there is a pill ( will) there is a way}

Bahut bak bak kar liya😂😂.
Get back to our story..................

Her lips were paining too much but moreover she was shocked to see him like this, So she decided not to argue, and she'll definitely expose Rhea but silently, and will leave Ahaan in pain and guilt. He'll have to pay for each and every pain he's giving me,
Aakhir use bhi to pta chale usne kitni galat jagah panga le liya hai, ye baat use saari zindagi yaad rahegi ki this Ishki is very very risky...............

Ishki said with teary eyes:- I am sorry sir, I didn't mean to, mai 5 baje tak presentation ready kar dungi, and she left........

She was so angry and frustrated at that moment, she just banged on her table,
And was standing there for 2-3 minutes, (Ahaan was seeing all this) and then she went towards the washroom, she cried their , cleaned her face and came out her eyes and face were all red in anger and pain.............

She sat there only and started working.

Days started crawling, ( I mean bht slowly)
After a month or something like this,

one morning she went to Ahaan's cabin and entered without knocking as she used to be, but now situation is different,
He was going to say knock before you enter, but when he turned and saw Ishki he burst on her...............
Ahaan:- don't you have manners, tumhe nhi pta k aane se pehle knock krte hain,
Kya tumhare parents ne tumhe itni bhi moral values nhi sikhayi hai? Wait! Obviously nhi sikhayi warna tm aise kisi ke pyaar ko dur karne ki koshish nhi karti, pta nhi kaise maa baap hain, Jo itni E- grade sanskaar diye hain, shayad wo bhi aise........
Before he could complete she chocked his neck with full force as much as she can!
Ahaan started coughing and trying to get free...............

And shouted at the top............

Ishki:- don't you dare utter a single word from your bloody mouth for my parents,

Ahaan was coughing and looking in her eyes, which was completely red in anger,
It was not only the anger of today's, but it's like a fire 🔥 burning inside her for so long.
Uska saara gussa uski aankhon mein uttar aaya tha.......

She continued:- who the heck are you to say anything about my parents, tum jaante ho unhe eo kaun hain, kahan hai, hai bhi ya nhi...........

And a tear fell from her eyes on his hand, which gave him a burning sensation, like drop of boiling water fell...........

She left him in jerk and started searching something in her phone, and was balberring.

Ishki:- let me show you the real face of your love and trust..........

Rhea who was standing on the door panicked, because she somewhat has an Idea what she is talking about is maybe proof against her...........

She entered and snatched the phone and give Ishki a very tight slap, Ishki moved 2-3 steps back managing herself not to fall.
It was completely unexpected in that situation, Ishki's mouth started bleeding.

Rhea:- pulled her out of the cabin, shouting at her, many random things and she was also abusing Ishki.

She comes towards Ahaan, but Ahaan stopped her, saying that he wants to be alone for some times...........

Rhea picked up her clutch and by mistake she left Ishki's phone there and left in anger..............

S
U
S
P
E
N
S
E
😆😅😆

Comment down your favourite part, and don't forget Aapke response hi mujhe next part k liye motivate kar sakte hain.

Chalo Precap de deti hoon:- where is she???