They finally met.

Back again guys, it takes time to get completed.

Recap:-
Ahaan saw Mayank kidnapped Ishki.
Ishki called Ahaan somehow.

She was about to say something but she heard some foot steps. She tried to hide the phone and by mistake she mute him.

She thought that she hanged up the call but it was not. Ahaan was able to saw her clearly.

They both entered and.................

Let's start story:

She was unaware that he's seeing her.
She heard footsteps and sit there only trying to free herself. Rhea and Mayank entered.and saw her trying to open the ropes. They laughed.
Rhea came too close to Ishki and hold her face tightly.
Rhea:- tujhe kya lga, tu Ahaan ko sach bata degi k mai kaun hoon...........haaanh.........
Bechara Ahaan apne lost love k liye itna pagal hai k usne ek Baar bhi sachai jaanne ki koshish nhi ki. Mai Rhea hoon, Rhea Mehta, aur mera pyaar, Mera imaan, dharm sab kuch sirf paisa hai sirf paisa.aur Paisa Ahaan ke paas hai to bas issliye Ahaan mera hai, aur ek baar mujhe paisa mil jaye phir hoga uska Ram naam satya, aur phir mai aur Mayank will only enjoy q baby.........

Mayank:- offcourse darling by holding Rhea's waist............

Rhea:- phle to tujhe aadha hi pta tha aur tune uske liye apne pair pe kulhaadi maar di, ab to tujhe pura sach pta chal gya ab bolna, bata sbko bata, cheekh cheekh k bta
K Mai uss Ahaan ki nhi Mayank ki GF hooon.
And both Mayank and Rhea laughed evil.
Ishki:- tm AVM k liye sahi nhi ho ye to pta tha,par tm wo nhi ho jiske liye AVM pagal the ye aaj pta chala. Chalo koi naa, ab bas I'll pray k unka sachaa pyaar unhe mil jaye.

Mayank hold her hairs and said:- tu âbhi bhi uske liye itni fikar kar rahi hai,tu bas apni soch............. And left her hairs.
Forwarding his hand to Rhea:- lao Rhea.
Rhea handled him a injection.
Ishki got scared and tried hard to get herself free, Mayank slapped her so hard that her mouth started bleeding. And then he again tried to inject her, but again she tried her best to stay away from him, Mayank had a small rod in his hand,he again slapped her and this time she got hurt by that rod, now her face was badly injured and she started losing her conciousness.

On the other hand Ahaan was crying a lot he was broken by what he has done to Ishki,Rhea's truth and now when he accepted his love for Ishki he's unable to protect her, his heart is dying with every passing second in guilt.

Here Mayank, finally injected Ishki, and Rhea left from there.

Now, Mayank was alone with Ishki, he was staring her from up to down, he slowly started getting close to her, and touched her soft cheeks, he wanted her to cry and beg infront of him,so he gets up and went to bring water, he threw the whole jug of water on her, and started opening his shirt, Ishki slowly opened her eyes and when she saw him she got scared, he came close to her and started touching her cheeks and lips and hands, she was screaming Ahaan's name  as loud as she could.
Mayank pulled her dupatta, smell it and threw it on the floor he was now touching her neck and finally he tore the sleeves of her dress, he was going to touch her exposed arms just when the door banged open and Ahaan with some police entered, police point guns on Mayank, Ahaan pulled him from his collar, and give him a really tight puch, having all his guilt, pain and anger, in it and that completely  shooked Mayank from inside to out, he fell, Ahaan wanted him to beat more, but he thought Ishki needs him, he threw Mayank to the police and he himself rushed to Ishki , covered her with her dupatta lying there, he untied her hands and legs, and hugs her, she just cried calling, AV...M...., AVM.......,
And fainted in his arms.
He pulled her out of the hug to take her to the hospital but when he pulled her, there lockets got connected,(if you don't know about the locket go and read previous parts) he looked at her wounded face,the immense pain, and fear was only visible on her face, he wished that he somehow could take all her pain, he was happy, sad, guilty, broken and alone at the same time.
He rushed to the car and sat on the back seat with Ishki's head on his lap and Kartik started driving, they reached hospital and doctor took Ishki to OT.............