Wolf Help

Types of wolf/ranks:

Zaroz - Basically a magical wolf that can do magic. Kind of like an animus if you have read Wings Of Fire. This wolf can write notes, and is very wise.

Alpha Male - Leader of the pack. Leads hunting parties, war, and battle.

Alpha Female - This wolf is the only one who can give birth, but in my story it is different. Alpha Female is basically an Alpha Male's mate, and helps in nursing

Beta(2): The beta is second in-command to the Alpha Male

Delta(1 or 2) Third-in-command to the Alpha Male. Helps out when the beta is busy.

Hunters: Hunt food by the order of the Alpha Male. Will help in battle if necessary or any of the alphas' order it.

Fighter: Guard the camp and fight for his/her clan. If prey is scarce or the one of the alpha's tell them, they can hunt.

Learners: The learners get assigned to one of the roles, and learn how to hunt and fight for their clan.

Mothers: Who are giving birth soon, or will give birth soon.

Pups: Baby wolves.

Omega: A wolf who just helps out, and cleans.

_______________________________________________________

Herbs:

Watermint - Bellyache

Juniper Berries - Strength and breathing

Dandelion root - boosts immune system 

_______________________________________________________

Prey:

Elk/moose - This prey is usually hunted in a pack. Elks look like a large brown deer, but without super long antlers. They have strong hooves, which can cause various injurBeies.

Deer -  Also hunted in a pack(usually). Deer can vary in colors, but the most commonly hunted are the white-tailed. White-tailed deer look like a light brown animal with hooves and antlers; it has a white tail when it's fully grown.

Hare - These small animals are usually hunted alone. It doesn't need more than one wolf, but it's back legs can sometimes blind you if they scrape your eyes. These too can vary in colors, but are usually brown, white, or grey.

Rabbit - A rabbit looks just like a hare, but smaller ears, smaller body parts, and shorter legs.

Mouse - A mouse is very easy to hunt, but will not satisfy a wolves' hunger if the wolf is very hungry. Usually comes in grey, brown, or white.

Beavers - Beavers are medium sized rodents, with long teeth. They are brown in color, but their teeth is orange.

_______________________________________________________

MeadowClan History:

MeadowClan was the second clan found, after MoorClan. They were known to be kind, brave, and loyal to their lives. MeadowClan was the first clan to have a prophecy, which created the 4 clans. Their next prophecy is known to be a lie because none of the wolves who went on the quest came back. Wolves started to believe that prophecies were fake, and started ignoring them. Soon, whenever a wolf talks about a real prophecy, the other wolves act like he or she just said a mouse killed a full grown wolf.

Will keep updating this.