«Never again»

The screams pierced the walls, and they didn't stop. she was terrified once she walked through the door.

Her brother was on the ground one of his wings sat way too far away from him. the other one held up by Techno's hand 'Techno?' and a knife in the other had.

the floor was full of blood and beautiful black feathers. another Bloodcurdling scream makes itself present as the kife cuts deeply into the other wing. begging, screaming, pleading. it was all too much.

The wing was thrown next to the other one as the screams started to fade. the pinkette turns his head towards her with his red eyes glaring at her.

He charges at her not giving her time to react. he was on top of her with the knife above his head about to pierce her chest when a random hand holds it before coming down.

His eyes turned back to its original colour with tears forming from it as the knife drops beside her. the mysterious hand holds him up by his hair while his eyes widened with fear.

the sight of her brother passed out in a pool of his own blood with big gashes where his wings used to be has affected her more than she likes to remember. then everything turned into black.

________________________

"PURPLED, GET OUT OF HERE, NOW" Tina demands as she runs to distract her brother's attention away from the injured boy.

purpled immediately gets up and runs towards Ranboo and Tubbo who were standing there shocked.

"Techno!!" she stands infront him secretly hoping what she had witnessed that day would never repeat again.

"hey, listen to me. it's me, Tina?, don't you remember me?", she hopes the latter realizes what he is doing.

thankfully, he does. he backs away. "W-what happened?, what did I do?" he is scared to fuck up again. just like the last time.

"It's alright. thanks god you snaped out of it." she sighs in relief. 'never again' just the thought of it horrifies her.

"hehe. those voices again?", purpled asks as the others start hesitantlly walk towards them. "uhh yeah. I apologize for hurting you, does it hurt?", Techno goes to touch the wound he inflicted on the boy, but the latter flinches away.

Thankfully, they all know about Them. the voices, 'chat' as he calls them. they are normally cool... but sometimes they chant, craving blood and death.

everyone knows ever since the accident. specially Phill, as he had to explain them not too long after he was adopted in the family, showing why the hell he cut off his brother's wings.

______________________

He was thrown on the ground after Phil pushed him... he didn't blame him. the ambulance soon arrived, they took Wilbur away, Phil and Tina went with him. So he was left alone.

he sat on his bed only thinking about those looks in Phil and Tina's eyes, that ache in his heart when he saw the blood and his brother's wings on the floor.

but the worst thing of them all, Wilbur's anguished screams. the way he begged him to stop. to have mercy on him to do anything that would hurt less than this.

but to his dismay, it fell into deaf ears. the door handle moved and his heart pumped with it. what was Phil going to do to him. whatever it would be, he would have never made it easy on him. Will was his only biological son after all.

The door opened and Phill walked in with so much anger in his eyes. "Phil, please I can expl-", a harsh slap cuts his sentence. he knew it was coming, yet it hurt so much more than he thought.