[ Chap1: Moving to Grand Line City . ]

"Finally, we're out of that shit house." Said Ichiro annoyingly when he got in his sister's car.

"Indeed, that house was fucking shit I wanted to puke." Said Maki chucklinf starting up the car.

"When will we arrive?" Asked Ichiro grabbing his phone and grabbing his earphones, listening to his favorite song 'Touch You'.

"Probably around 5 hours, luckily it's 1 A.M right now, we'd probably arrive at 6 A.M."

"Good, I wanna wake up Zoro with an annoying ass song, hehe."

"I bet he'll wake up in 5 A.M to do some running."

"Damnit."

"Let's just go, I don't wanna stay at this garbage any longer."

"Yeah."

As Maki drove, Ichiro drift off to sleep. Maki put a small blanket on Ichiro since it was cold. "Sleep well little winter." Said Maki quietly chuckling.

— 5:30 A.M

Ichiro woke up, they only had 20 minutes left to arrive since they took a shortcut.

Ichiro's stomach grumbled as so as Maki's. "Wanna grab food?"

"Sure."

"McDonalds or Starbucks."

"McDonalds. I'll only get fries and chicken fillet burger, with nestea lemon."

"Gotcha."

Maki drove to McDonalds that was closeby as they did a drive-thru. They ate as Maki and Ichiro made a conversation.

"Ichiro.."

"Yeah?"

"Are you.. still taking the candy?" Asked Maki concerned.

"Of course not, why would I?"

"Good, or I'll have to snatch your laptop."

"NOT THE LAPTOP! THOSE HOLD MY PRECIOUS Y401 DRAWINGS!"

"Chill chill, as long as you don't take those, you're clear as a crystal." Said Maki chuckling.

They finished eating as Ichiro went back to sleep, after 10 minutes they surprisingly got there quick.

"Wake up you shit, we're here."

No response.

"Oi."

Maki sighed.

"Oh no, Ichiro's asleep, best to take his laptop and delete his—"

"YOU'RE NOT GRABBING A HOLD OF MY LAPTOP YOU DEVIL!!!"

Ichiro sighed as he had bags under his eyes, he didn't get to get a nice sleep, but he didn't care.

Maki knocked on the door with her luggage as the other hand held boxes, as well as Ichiro but Ichiro only had 3 boxes.

The door opened.

".. OH MY GOD MAKI!!!"

"Yo, Perona!"

"Oh. My. Fucking. God. ICHIRO YOU GREW TO A HANDSOME BOY!" said Perona shocked.

"Come in, that moss-head still isn't awake, please wake him up."

"I gotcha." Said Ichiro smiling evilly. Ichiro placed down his boxes inside as he grabbed his violin.

He ran to Zoro's room that had a sign, 'Marimo.'

Ichiro chuckled quietly opening the door, tip-toe-ing inside quietly as he closed the door quietly.