[ Chap4: Some Kind Of Frustration ]

It was the end of the day, luckily he was at mercy when it was P.E., but he knew it was gonna be intense later on. His teacher for P.E. Mr. Whitebeard or so the students call him, was really harsh.

Let's recall Class P.E shall we?

ReCall.

"Now, 90 Sit-ups with one hand. 3 times!"

Ichiro was the most suffering one, he almost passed out, but he couldn't. He didn't want to embarrass himself for his such of a weak state.

He saw Sabo,Ace and Luffy doing it so easily as if it's nothing as well as Zoro, he couldn't stand it.

'What's with this school?!'

— ReCall End.

He gripped his backpack strap harshly, he was the only one with bandages around his arms and hands and legs.

'Another day of Sukata-san.. I thought I was away from her.. luckily he isn't here tho.'

He walked back home as he saw Zoro, he was surprised he was home.

"I'm surprised you're here without a GPS Zoro."

"Shut up! Dar— I mean I just found my way here."

"Oh~ So Dartboard-san brought you home hu~"

"SHUT UP! He didn't!" Said Zoro embarrassed as Ichiro laughed, he went to his room as he sighed.

'Damn it.. I stared at him Again..'

'Ace..'

'Tch. It's been 10 years and he forgot about me? How cruel.. but.. I'm too frustrated right now..'

Ichiro looked down as he locked the door.

— ASL

"Ne ne Let's visit Ichirao!!!" Said Luffy annoyingly, he wanted to visit his friend.

"We don't even know where he lives Luffy!"

"Then let's Ask Zoro!!"

"Actually, Ichiro-san lives with Zoro next door." Said Sabo smiling. "Yatta!! Let's go!" Said Luffy happily.

"Wait, I'll go get Ichiro some pudding." Said Ace going to the fridge.

"He likes him." Whispered Sabo to Luffy.

"Indeed." Luffy nods.

"Welcome welcome!" Said Maki happily seeing the ASL trio. "We thank you for the hospitality." Said Sabo bowing, he was the mother of the ASL trio.

"Where's Ichiro??" Asked Ace nervously, Maki smirked. "I believe he's having his private time right now." Said Maki smirking, Ace got confused.

"Well.. whatever his 'private time' is, I'm giving him pudding." Said Ace walking up stairs, knowing the house like the back of his hand.

He suddenly heard a voice.

'There he is!—'

What he heard was unexpected.

"F-Fuck I need to be q-quiet.."

Ace blushed madly as he went back downstairs in a speed of light.

Maki smirked.

"Don't say I didn't warn you."

"G-Give him the pudding when he's done." Said Ace nervously handing the precious dessert to Maki as Maki laughed as well as Sabo.