[ Chap2: First Day, Already At It . ]

It was 5:20 A.M., Ichiro woke up a little too early as he was a little cold, he forgot it was November, it was November 1, his birthday was coming up in 4 days.

Ichiro sat up looking at his new school uniform that's on a hanger on the wall.

'Ngl.. the uniform's hot.. but not for someone like me.' He thought. He didn't bother combing his hair, he only combs it from time to time. (A/N his hairstyle is a little similar to Mafumafu's real-life hairstyle.)

He stood up, walking to the kitchen, cracking two eggs to a bowl and mixing  it along with salt, he prepared a pan and a little bit of left-over rice, once the pan was done heating, he put the eggs on the pan of course putting oil on the pan before doing so, he put the left over rice on the pan as he mixed it, adding a little bit of soy sauce that's mixed with calamnsi.

As he was done he put the food on the bowl, eating it as he saw her sister with a messy ass bed-hair with her glasses a little messy as well. He sighed.

"Didn't I tell you not to sleep with glasses?"

"Yeah yeah. I won't do it again next time."

He ate as his sister ate a nutella sandwhich.

He checked the schedules that he was emailed from his principal choking on his food.

"SHIT! WE HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL BY 6:30! AND IT'S ALREADY 5:50!" Maki also chokes on her food.

"Shit, we'll need to go with our bikes." Said Maki as Ichiro nodded. Ichiro finished eating as Zoro woke up, Zoro's first priority was to wear the uniform as Zoro took his three katana's in a small but long bag, he also took his bag, while Ichiro cleaning his plate as Maki cleaned the bread-knife she used, they immediately went to their rooms to wear the uniform.

Ichiro wore the uniform feeling rich, well he was due to his sugar daddy credit card that has money that he shares with his sister..

Anyways, Ichiro didn't bring his wallet that had his credit card, he only brought a small box of caramel you get when ordering goldilocks chocolate with caramel cake, he had plenty of stocks of the small boxes of caramel since he likes to eat it as a snack.

He didn't have much, he only brought his textbooks, notebooks, pen, pencils, markers and a sketchbook as well as his phone and earphones. Ichiro loved drawing, as well as singing. Ichiro doesn't write songs but he likes to make covers of his favorite songs.

 Ichiro doesn't write songs but he likes to make covers of his favorite songs