Beginning? Beginning.

Idk I just really wanted to write about this, yep!

Megumi - 9 yrs old

Gojo - Pretend he's Class 1-A's students age, cause yeah

They still have their abilties. Hope you enjoy!

-Kaxami

==========

"Ouch! Where the fuck-" Gojo covered his mouth, realizing there was still a child Megumi here.

"Fuck." Megumi repeated.

"No." Gojo covered the raven's mouth.

He got up and looked around. They were seemingly in a dark alley...what? As the two walked out, the city looked very different from where they were before. Teleportation?

"Villains! Over there!" Gojo spun around, trying to locate the origin of that voice.

There, he saw....weird....not human but kinda humanoid looking thingies...Like curses that everyone could see. That was strange, and there were people openly fighting and others filming that fight.

Strange, strange indeed.

"Excuse me, what's that?" Before Gojo noticed, Megumi had waddled over to a homeless looking man with weird yellow goggles and a gray scarf. His shaggy hair was tied up.

"You don't know? It's a hero and a villain against each other." The man replied.

"Hero? Villain? What is this, superman?" Megumi calmly responded in confusion.

The man, noticing this, crouched down. "Hey, where are you from?"

"Tokyo."

"Aren't there also heroes and villains in Tokyo?"

"No, there's weird people and stores and curses all around." Megumi did a large circle motion with his hand.

"Curses?"

Gojo walked over, pulling Megumi closer and observing the shaggy haired man. "Sorry, we're not familiar with this place. Curses are basically beings of evil, in short terms."

"What? Are you guys okay?" The man was definitely trying to process and understand them.

"Dimension travel. I see." Gojo interrupted his confusion.

"Hm?"

"I'm guessing we traveled from our dimension to another dimension, wherever this is. Or, I'm going insane." Gojo said.

"Y'know what, come with me to the police station." The man instructed, and the three followed, hoping to get some information about where they were.

----------------

Aizawa P.O.V.:

This was strange. First of all, a random white haired teenagerand some kid appeared out of nowhere, with no knowledge of this world whatsoever.

Also, that white haired teenager was kind of scary. Naomasa should be able to get some answers about them though, hopefully.

Or they could be trolls and I wasted my time. But they didn't seem like that. They gave off an odd vibe, okay moving on.

The police station Naomasa was stationed at wasn't far away, thank god.

"Naomasa, I need your help for a bit." Naomasa, who wasn't doing anything important at the moment, came over. I explained the situation quickly, and he nodded.

"You're from Tokyo right?" He asked, and the two nodded.

"Do you know what quirks are?"

A head shake, no.

"Do you know what heroes and villains are?"

Another head shake.

"Hero commission?"

Another head shake.

Naomasa was definitely intrigued and confused, I could see it written on his face. He went to the phone and called someone, left it on speaker, and asked a few more questions, to which the three responded yes or no to.

I also noticed a few things. The white haired teen, whose name was apparently Gojo, cared a bunch for the little kid, who's name was Megumi. Strange, but okay. He kept the boy close.

After a bit, maybe around 20 minutes of questions and explaining what quirks and heroes and villains were, a voice perked up from the phone. Principal Nezu, of course.

"Naomasa, was there any lies in their responses?"

"No, none I could detect."

"Woah, a human lie detector? These quirk thingies you have are nice." Gojo clapped, slight sarcasm but overall enthusiasm in his voice.

"Noice." Megumi clapped too.

"I see, I see the situation. Well, it can't be helped. These people certainly do need to get back to their place, don't they? What about...How old are you, Gojo?" Nezu asked over the phone.

"Like 15."

"And your brother?" Gojo laughed a little at Nezu calling them siblings. Then again, they did act like it. "9."

"6 year age gap, hm. Aizawa, are you there?"

"Yes." I replied, having been quiet this whole time.

"Okay. I say we take them under our custody. Bring them to UA after school and we can evaluate their abilities. As far as I know from the questioning, Gojo, you said you had special powers too, right?"

"Yep, so does Megumi!" Gojo replied in a sing-song voice.

"Great! Perfect. See you in a bit!"

We all said bye, and the line was cut. I thank Naomasa and escorted the two out. "School ends in about 30 minutes, let's get you two to the campus."

Gojo hummed in reply, holding Megumi's hand tight. "My guess is that UA is a school, right?" Megumi asked.

"Yes. What of it?" I answered. That kid was pretty damn mature for his age.

"Is Gojo gonna enroll?"

"Probably, most likely." Gojo did seem pretty confident when he answered whether he had an ability or not, and besides, with his situation, UA wouldn't just ignore it.

"If I join, then I have to be allowed to take Megumi too." Gojo turned to me, his sunglasses gleaming from the light a bit.

"We'll see."