Murdered? Maybe...

The Nomu made an inhuman growl and lunged forward at Gojo, who walked towards it calmly. As the creature swung, and was about to punch Gojo, the white haired teen easily ripped its arms off and kicked it in the gut. With another step, the Nomu's head was torn off.

All Might covered Megumi's eyes. "Not for the eyes of children, young Megumi."

The rest of the students stepped back, horrified. Even the League members stood in shock. Gojo mercilessly ripped apart the creature till it was a mess of flesh pieces and body parts on the floor.

"That should do it. For now at least." Gojo pulled out a random handkerchief and cleaned his hands, then went over to Megumi, making sure the boy hadn't gotten anymore injuries.

"Iida got a hold of the authorities, they're outside right now. We should round up as may villains as possible." Todoroki interrupted the silence.

Shigaraki grabbed Kurogiri. "We got to leave, you see what that kid did."

Kurogiri warily nodded, understanding. He created a warp gate, and the two were about to enter.

Shigaraki looked back, and behind him, right behind him, there was Gojo, who smirked. His eyes glowered though, and so, the two villains left immediately.

"Annoying-ass bitch." Gojo muttered.

===========

"Okay, I'm not the only one lowkey scared of Gojo, right?" Denki whispered over to Kirishima.

"Nope, definitely not. Nuh-uh. Trust me, even Bakugo is kinda terrified too." Kirishima pointed over to Bakugo.

"NO I'M NOT!" Bakugo yapped back, before calming down.

"But, but, seriously. I thought he was chill considering his laid back intro and attitude in class, but damn if that child gets hurt by one of us I swear he's gonna burn our classroom down." Mina whispered, agreeing.

The Bakusquad simply watched Gojo, who seemed to talking to Todoroki and Megumi. They couldn't really hear the conversation, but the two seemed to be having a good conversation, good friends?

Either way, Todoroki lifted Megumi on his back, and Gojo approved it.

Aizawa and the other pro heroes had a similar reaction, not that they would admit it, but seriously, that kid was terrifying in his own right.

Todoroki was probably one of the few who weren't bothered, seemingly becoming friends with Gojo easily.

"You like cold soba? I like mochi. Kikufuku is the best." Gojo said.

"Jellies. Jellies." Megumi shook his head.

"I see. I've never had any." Todoroki replied.

"Oh. My. God. We're taking you to get some." Gojo declared, clapping his hands.

The class was then rounded up and taken back to UA, where they were told to change back into their school uniforms. The rest of the day would be free day to compensate for the real villain attack.

Todoroki, Gojo, and Megumi decided to talk in the classroom while everyone else was messing around.

"Is Megumi actually your little brother though?" Todoroki asked Gojo.

"I would rather die than actually be related to this geezer." Megumi rolled his eyes.

"That hurt!" Gojo shook Megumi.

Todoroki watched their interactions. Honestly, this is the kind of sibling relationship he would want to have, if his family wasn't so messed up.

"Interesting."

"Right let's go get some snacks. Todoroki, you're coming with us." Gojo smiled.

"Class isn't over yet-" Todoroki protested.

"No one cares." Megumi followed.

And the three spent their afternoon eating mochis and jellies and a whole bunch of snacks.