Oh, come on!

Megumi stepped off the bus, Gojo following close behind to watch over the little boy. There, they were greeted with some guy in an...astronaut suit?

"Hello, I'm the Pro Hero 13..." Megumi couldn't be bothered to listen to the person's introduction. He was too focused on the weird structure of the dome thing.

Who built it? Why was it built? Are there food stalls in there? Can they go inside? Huh?

As he saw everyone else start walking in, he followed, but the astronaut guy put his hand up in front of him? "Megumi, right? Do you remember what I said? Only the students are going inside, sorry..."

Megumi glared daggers, sending chills down the hero's spine. Reluctantly, he agreed and summon his dogs, thinking he might as well play with them while waiting.

Our favorite spiky haired child casually ignored the screams, weird purple smoke, and Iida running right past him.

Suddenly, a villain swooped behind him, almost grabbing him. Megumi dodged, his first instinct to run into the dome building. His dogs followed him, slowing the man behind him down.

He jumped down the stairs, scanning the area for anything he could potentially use or anywhere that would give him the high ground.

It really was a handicap when he couldn't really use his other animals.

He stopped abruptly and spun past the villain, causing the villain to fall face first. With the help of his demon dogs, he threw the villain into another group of unknown humans, causing them to be knocked back.

Looking around him, he saw fire, cacophony, destruction, and a lot of ugly looking random people scattered around.

What a pleasant sight.

"Fuck you kid, you'll pay for that!" One of the random villain people stood up and ran towards him, two knives in his hand. He was damn heartless enough to try to slice a child.

Not that he ever could. Megumi dodged the swings and punched him in the guts, then, out of habit, summoned Nue and electrocuted the man, knocking him out completely.

Right now was one of the few times in his life he'd ever feel a bit scared because Gojo wasn't around to help him.

==========

Gojo was panicking right now, even if it wasn't showing on his face, his actions said everything. He was warping everywhere, looking for Megumi. The little boy wasn't outside, where was he?

He searched all the zones, nope. He even searched the vicinity of the dome, but there was still no sight of him.

"Oh my god I'm a fucking idiot." Gojo cursed, finally finding Megumi hiding under some rubble in the plaza, and thankfully, the boy only had a light cut on his leg, nothing serious. Gojo immediately ran to hug him.

"Megumi, are you okay?!" His worried tone was evident, and the little boy nodded.

"Young Gojo! Young Megumi! Good thing the two of you are okay!" They turned to see their hero training teacher, All Might. Some other students were injured, but overall, everyone was fine. Help was also on the way.

"What is that thing?" A student screamed and pointed at a...strange humanoid weird...thing.

A man with blue hair and a hand as a mask smiled. "Nomu."

He was holding Aizawa and Izuku down. All Might immediately punched him out of the way, but Aizawa's arm was already broken, and Izuku was littered with injuries.

"Young Gojo! Warp Aizawa and Izuku with you to the entrance!"All Might instructed.

Gojo bit his lip. He hesitated, not sure what to do, to warp the two out and make sure they were safe or to stay and help. Megumi seemed fine at least-

In that moment of hesitation, the Nomu aimed right for Megumi, throwing the little boy back. Megumi fell with a thud, choking out blood and struggling to sit up.

That was when Gojo cracked.

In an instant, he closed the distance between him and the Nomu, and slammed the being on the floor, ripping off its arm with ease. He then walked over to Megumi, helping him up and making sure he was okay.

"All Might. Watch over Megumi. If I see even another tiny cut on him, I'll fuck you up so bad that you won't even be able to lift a finger to write your retirement signature, do you understand?"

Gojo's low voice shook everyone around him, even Shigaraki and All Might, who nodded. The Nomu on the floor shook and regrew it's arm, twitching around.

Gojo simply sighed, annoyed.