Disappointments

"Come on teach, let Lil' Megumi join in! Wait, oh my god, I have a great idea. Bakugo, fight Megumi!" Gojo clapped his hands, excited.

"No!" Bakugo yelled. 

"Why not? You already ruined him by swearing, you might as well continue with beating him up. What, are you scared you're gonna lose?" Gojo taunted back, clear he wanted to see the fight.

Aizawa pondered as the class argued, and some discussed rather civilly, about this fight. Well, class was boring. As long as the kid didn't die...it should be fine, right?

"Okay, Bakugo, you will fight him. You two can't kill each other. Whoever exits the field first or is knocked down three times wins." Aizawa pointed to the ground, where there was a large rectangle that would be the field.

Bakugo reluctantly agreed, while Megumi was rather excited inside. The rules basically gave him an advantage. 

I'll show you how. 

"Begin!" Aizawa yelled. 

Bakugo loosened himself and his defense. After all, he was fighting a kid, it would be easy enough, right?

"Demon dogs!" Megumi summoned the two dogs, and immediately, they rushed towards Bakugo, faster than the latter could comprehend. 

The second Bakugo finally caught on to what happened, he was outside of the field, having been pushed and dragged out by the two dogs. 

"I win." Megumi said, a slight smile curving on his face. 

Now everyone was surprised. A literal kid, beat Bakugo? Probably the strongest kid in the class?

No way...

"YEAHH! Megumi!" Gojo cheered excitedly. 

"Woah, you didn't tell me his quirk could do that!" Denki was in awe, and so were the rest of the Bakusquad, and really just the whole class. 

Obviously, Bakugo was pissed. He was beaten by a kid, a fucking kid. 

Oh, he's going to prove that he's stronger before that kid ruins his self esteem and reputation even more. Seriously. Aizawa could see this, and obviously, he did not bother to stop it. 

He ran straight to the kid. "ONE MORE ROUND!" 

Megumi dodged the first hit and jumped back. He summoned his dogs once again, and one of them literally bit Bakugo's arms. 

"Shit!"

"Shit." Megumi repeated Bakugo's yell, and with a slight smile, he punched the latter right in the gut, and his dogs finished him off my pouncing on the blonde and sitting on his stomach. 

Megumi shrugged. He won, nothing to complain about, surprisingly. 

"Megumi, you were sooo great out there! Oh my god, I have got to take photos of this. Everyone at the school will love this!" Gojo pulled out his phones and took a...well....prodigal amount of selfies. 

Nevermind, Megumi had something to internally complain about. Still, he was proud of himself, and that was somewhat easy, to say the least. Guess training with Gojo wasn't just a complete waste of time?

"Well done, well done. I'm actually impressed." Aizawa's clapped. He was rather impressed, scratch that, very impressed. A kid singlehandedly took down one of the best students in the class. 

So obviously he was allowed to train with them, but Gojo mainly trained with him, because, well, he didn't trust anyone else to. 

But Megumi still found it fun. He didn't completely hate Gojo after all. 

=============

Lmao, got their ass beat by our lovely child :D