Classes....

Gojo P.O.V.

My back is dying...bruh I have terrible sleeping positions, seriously. At least my hair still looks good in the mornings.

Classes, classes, did I do my homework? Well, its not like I care anyways. Who cares about homework? That shit doesn't help in real life. At least I know how to tie a tie, and I must say, I look rather good in this uniform. It's been a week or so since we ended up here. Not that it really mattered, things weren't that different.

I walked into the kitchen, and dang, is Megumi fast.

"You started breakfast without me?" I whined.

Megumi just took another bite and looked at me. "Well, you were taking forever. Not even sloths as are slow as the time you take to admire yourself in the bathroom."

Well, that hurt. I sighed and took a seat, eating my breakfast. He may have an attitude, but he's good at cooking. Also, he's Megumi, who couldn't love the child? Seriously.

I packed my stuff, along with his, and we walked to school. It wasn't that far, which is good, since morning walks are always nice. Also, there's this thing that Megumi does that's kinda cute. He sometimes skips randomly across the street or just when he's walking. I don't know why, but it's cute and I'm here for it.

We arrived at class, and almost everyone had arrived. After some boring greetings and talking about stuff that happened the other day, Aizawa yelled at us to sit down.

Honestly, class is boring and useless. Watching Megumi do his thing and helping him was more entertaining than any lecture. If school didn't have break, P.E., or lunch, I'm pretty sure this place would become my graveyard.

"Megumi, what are you studying right now?" I asked during break. Everyone else was talking about hero stuff and class, stuff I wasn't really interested in. Currently, protecting Megumi and looking how to alleviate my boredom were my two main priorities right now.

"Language Arts. Just some exercises." He pointed to his book and showed me the pages.

I took a good look at it, then pointed to a question. "That one's wrong. The answer's B, not C. You need the rearrange the question into sentences to make sense of the pronouns."

He nodded his head and corrected it. "What about the next one?"

"You can do it yourself." I rolled my eyes.

"You can do something productive for once."

"Where do you learn these big words..."

"Suguru."

I basically helped him with his work during break. It might sound boring, but it's actually pretty fun. At least better than class.

Time moved on really slowly. Lunchtime was quite enjoyable since Bakugo and his gang were bickering with Monoma, that was fun to watch, and so was insulting Monoma. Dude needed to get a better haircut, seriously.

"We're going on a trip today, I'm so excited!" I heard Kirishima cheer.

I paused. What?? Huh?

"Megumi, did you know?" I turned to the kid.

"You didn't?"

Wait, what? Well, I mean it's better than normal hero training, where I could probably beat the crap out of everyone.

As everyone pretty much said, there indeed was a trip I didn't know about. Skip to when we're in the bus, because I really can't be bothered with the details.

"Who do you think are the strongest in the class?" Was what they were discussing.

"Gojo, probably. He can literally warp anywhere, and his punches hurt like hell!" Denki whined. Right, I forgot I hit him once.

"Bakugo or Todoroki?" Midoriya proposed.

"Bakugo's definitely strong, but he got his ass kicked by Megumi." Mina commented.

I looked at Megumi sleeping against the window, or maybe just closing his eyes. No, probably sleeping.

"He kinda only won since Bakugo was caught off guard." Jiro defended.

Hah, she wished.

So a general consensus was that Bakugo, Todoroki, and I were the strongest, Megumi was pretty strong and everyone else was...well, I don't really know.

"Alright kids, shut up. We're here."

Outside the window, I saw a large crystal looking dome.

Something seems up, and it definitely seems interesting.

We love em

We love em.