Meeting Gaia.

Damian pov:

I'm starting to feel my body. Is that even possible? I thought I died. Last thing I remember I was protecting Sonya. Yeah its all starting to come back to me now. I then hear a kind yet masculine voice.

???: "I see your waking up. I must say that it is quite exquisite for a Dragoon to appear."

I start getting up. I look around and see that I'm in a cave of some sort. There are glowing multicolored stones all over the place. As well as unique herbs that I've never seen before.

???: "I can tell your not from this world by the fact your amazed as if you were in a dream, but I assure you this is all real."

I look around some more.

???: "Oh where are my manners I am known as 'The Origin' I am the Balance Dragon Gaia."

I finally see the origin of the voice. A large bipedal dragon.

(Replace the scales with silver scales and the purple crystals to multicolored crystals

(Replace the scales with silver scales and the purple crystals to multicolored crystals.)

Damian: "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU AN ACTUAL DRAGON???!!! No way I'm just hallucinating. There's no way this is real. All I have to do is pinch myself and-"

I look at my hand and see that it's now a claw.

(Not exactly like that but the closest thing I could find

(Not exactly like that but the closest thing I could find.)

Damian: "What the hell is happening?!"

Gaia: "Put simply you were brought to this world. For what reason I'm unsure of, but only time will tell."

Damian: "So if this is all real is there anything I need to know?"

Gaia: "There is, but I have a favor to ask of you."

Damian: "What do you need."

Gaia collapses.

Gaia: "My time in this world nears its end. I need to find one to take my title of 'The Origin One'. I see great potential in you. If I teach you my skill Soul Snare I want you to be my successor. In doing so my body dies yet my soul will live on in you."

Damian: "So your saying if I take your title you will live?"

Gaia: "I will teach you my skills and tell you information about this world. Do you agree?"

He looks at me with pleading eyes. He must be desperate.

Damian: "I accept."

Gaia: "Great, but before I teach you my skills I must give you a name. Names in this world grant tremendous power to monsters who possess them. How about Damian?"

Damian: "That was actually my name in my previous life."

Gaia: "What a coincidence. In that case you may keep your last name as well."

Damian: "From this day on I'll be Damian Shade."

Gaia: "Perfect now hold you hand out and focus on my soul and nothing else."

I do as I'm told and silver chains appear all around me and take hold of Gaia's spectral form and pulls it into me.

Damian: "This power it feels incredible."

Suddenly my head starts to hurt as I stumble and fall to a kneel.

Damian: "Why do I feel so tired all of the sudden?"

Gaia: "Your body is adjusting to my power. When you awaken you will know how to use all my skills. On the other hand I can traverse the deepest depths of your mind and see what your world was like. A win-win scenario. For now rest."

Everything fades to black once again as I fall asleep.