The Lizardfolk.

Gabiru pov:

I was sent by my father to find the source of that intense power. I followed it to this cave deep within our territory.

Gabiru: "Hello is anyone there? I, the Great Gabiru, am here to escort you to our village."

I hear no response. I keep going when I see what seems to be a human with dragon wings and claws. I can tell that they are the source of this power.

Gabiru: "Alright men let's get him back home."

Damian pov:

I start to wake up. I'm in some sort of cave once again, but it's different.

Damian: "Where am I?"

I hear a feminine voice. I look over to see a lizard person.

Damian: "I should be surprised, but after seeing an actual dragon, a lizard person isn't that crazy

Damian: "I should be surprised, but after seeing an actual dragon, a lizard person isn't that crazy."

Lizard girl: "Who are you and why were you in our territory?"

Damian: "Listen ma'am if I told you the truth you wouldn't believe me."

???: "Enough my child."

An older lizard person approaches.

Lizard Elder: "If you would please tell us the truth that would be most appreciated

Lizard Elder: "If you would please tell us the truth that would be most appreciated."

Damian: "Fine but don't say I didn't warn ya."

I tell them everything that I can recall.

Lizard Elder: "As crazy as it sounds I believe you."

Lizard girl: "But father what he says is utter madness."

Lizard Elder: "If he were lying he would've stuttered. The fact he didn't proves he speaks the truth."

Damian: "If it isn't too much to ask could you let me out please."

Lizard Elder: "Of course."

He opens the cell door.

Damian: "Thank you sir. Do you have a name?"