Chapter 2

“Kid, I can say that I will miss you.”

“Come on now, Coach, don't be like that, Don't admit that you'll never fine a player like me.”

I said to my Coach, Aizawa-Sensei, I moved in with him when my parents went to America for work, they do come home when It's holiday or it's my graduation. We call each other every night, well day for them...

“I really won't, no one in this world will be able to match how you put the whole team in your mess, you may be the captain but you're the least responsible in the team.”

He said to me, mockingly.

“At least, I can confess to someone I love, rather than running away.”

A tick mark appeared on his face, I know I hit the spot.

“You know if you can say that, why don't you try and confess then.”

“I don't have anyone, right now.”

“Then, if you do find one, Tell me, Maybe then I will propose to Ms. Joke.”

“Propose?... Oh my god! You're already dating her?!”

“Almost a year now...”

“Fucking hell! Why didn't me and Mina found out!”

“You both suck at finding out...”

“Ouch...”

“Well then problem child, I'll see you on TV. Make them look up to you!”

“Of course!”

“Midoriya, Come here I'll group you five first years.”

“Hai!”

I took a step and I felt someone tugged my shirt. I turn around a saw Kiyoko. She was blushing while looking away.

“Go... Good luck...”

She said, she then walk away with her hands on her face covering her. I can feel Tanaka and Nishinoya's blood lust...

I walked to Daichi senpai, I was grouped with Hinata and Kageyama. Daichi senpai said that he'll join the other team to make it 3 on 3.

“Okay, now since we've got that done, the match will be held here, on Saturday. For now do what you want.”

After Daichi senpai said that, I walked towards the other team.

“Yo! I'm Izuku Midoriya, Nice to meet you both!”

“Oh, so this is the famous Little Giant, you do symbolize your title, your short.”

Four Eyes told me mockingly, Wow! I'm becoming Bakugo...

“Tsukki, nice one!”

The hell is with that nickname?! Are they gay? Not that I got a problem with that...

“Shut up, Yamaguchi...”

“I'm sorry, At least I don't get mistaken for a light pole and I don't bump my head on door frames...”

I said back.

“Why you!”

“Boom! Tsukishima got burned! Someone get the ice!”

Tanaka shouted across the room. With the third years laughing.

I walked to where Kiyoko is, she was at the stage watching from there. I noticed that she was lost on thoughts.