Chapter 6

“Oh! A bus!” Izuku shouted in amazement, since he never saw a bus around campus...

Izuku and the team are now in front of the rental bus they will use as a transportation to Aoba Johsai.

“I can't wait to be on the same vehicle as Shimizu-chan!” Tanaka said with excitement

“Me too!” Nishinoya replied with the same energy.

“What are you both saying? Shimizu is riding with Izuku on his bike... We already talked about it yesterday.” Sugawara said.

Both Tanaka and Nishinoya are now laying on the floor looking dead.

“Hahahahaha!!!” Izuku is now laughing his ass off because of Tanaka and Nishinoya.

“Izuku, we need to go.” Kiyoko said to him.

“Okay, Takeda-sensei, We'll wait for you at the gates!” Izuku said to his Coach.

“Okay! And buy some energy drink on the way! We've only got 8 of them!”

“Got it, Bye!” Izuku said as he drove off while Kiyoko is hugging him tight.

Takeda turned to his remaining Members.

“Let's go, We don't want to be late now do we.”

“Hai!”

Meanwhile in Nekoma, Lev is practicing with his other teammates as his sister called him.

“Lev! Let's go!” his Sister said to him in a soft by demanding voice.

“Hai... Nee-chan...”

As the two left, Kuroo, the Captain, asked his friend Kenma.

“What happened?”

“Izuku happened... He confessed to a girl and it went viral... Now, Alisa-san, Demanded coach to have a practice match with Karasuno so she can be with Izuku...”

“How exactly is she gonna do that?”

“Beats me...”

“The better question is... WHEN THE FUCK ARE WE GONNA MEET UP AGAIN?! IZUKU AND BOKUTO SAID YESTERDAY BUT DIDN'T REPLY WHEN I TEXTED THEM IF WE'RE STILL GOING!”

“We have our own lives, Kuroo...”

“You're just saying that because, you get to play with Izuku every night.”

“Oh, not just him... I was playing with the boys... You were the only one who isn't there...”

“What the hell!!! Is that why the meet yesterday got cancelled?!”

“Pretty much”

“Why didn't you tell me?!”

“Slipped my mind...”

On the other side of the court, two by passers are looking at Kuroo and Kenma.

“Hey... Is Kuroo fine? He's shouting again.”

“Probably because of Midorya... Kuroo mostly shouts if it's about him...”

“Izuku Midoriya?”

“Yeah, Now come on, Sensei needs this papers.”

With Lev and Alisa, Both are in a car, with Alisa looking at her phone while fuming in anger.

“Nee-san... Calm down... You're the one who didn't confess to him... Before...”

“Shut up, Lev! How much longer are we, till we get there!”

“A few hours Ma'am!”

Said the driver.

“Go then! We'll just wait at Karasuno High.”

“Hai!”

With Izuku and Kiyoko, both are now standing at the front gates while holding hands. When Kiyoko's hand tightens it's hold on Izuku.

“K-Kiyoko, my hands...”

“Sorry... I just got a feeling that someone is planning to take you away.”

“Woman...”

“Anyways... Isn't school hours over? I still couldn't see anyone going home...”

“Maybe they already went home? Or the school is half day?”

“Yeah, Maybe...”

“Oh! There you guys are!”

“Takeda-Sensei, here is the energy drinks you wanted!”

“Thanks, Izuku, Now let's go inside!”

After a few minutes of walk, They reached the gym and what they saw inside made their eyes widen...

Every Girl in Aoba Johsai is watching with dark auras... Looking at Kiyoko...

Sorry it's short... I'll take a break from wattpad and Focus on more important stuff...

I'm gonna play Genshin with the Boiz!!! So bye! And please don't message or comment ‘update pls’ on any of my stories.