pressure applied

The weekend was over just as it began and Karin had spent it shooting content, organizing all of the merch she'd received to shoot more content throughout the week and brunching with friends. She'd just finished her morning workout and was on her way to a much-needed shower,  exiting the elevator she noticed a large white box at her door, getting closer she realized they were from venus et fleur. Smiling, she couldn't help but wonder who had been kind enough to send her flowers. Very few people knew her address and she liked it that way, she was a very private person. Placing the box on her kitchen counter she removed the white top revealing the most gorgeous set of white and gold roses in the letter K. She snapped a quick picture before realizing there was a note attached.

Hope this caught your attention, spend the day with me tomorrow be ready by 3 - DB

She couldn't help the blush that crept over her face; she couldn't lie and say the man wasn't persistent in his pursuit

She couldn't help the blush that crept over her face; she couldn't lie and say the man wasn't persistent in his pursuit. Posting a picture of the roses she typed a quick caption "pressure applied"  before posting to her stories. She knew her dm's would soon be flooded with nosy friends, fans and haters but there was only 1 message she was interested in. Placing her phone on the counter she hopped in the shower to wash this morning off of her and wash her hair for her hair appointment that afternoon. Exiting the lengthy shower she plugged up her blow dryer to begin the process of drying the mane on her head missing the days when beauticians were full service and you didn't have to come washed and blow dried.

Checking her phone she noticed her notifications blowing up. She scrolled through the story responses to see if the person she wanted to hear from most had seen her story. Sure enough there he was reacting with a heart eye emoji before his reply

"I'll take that as a yes?"

"Yes but may I ask how we're spending the day together from two different states?"

"Send me your number and you'll find out"

"You slickkkk, I was gonna send your thirsty ass my number anyway"

"9179592438"

She closed out of the app and proceeded with the task of blow drying her hair sufficient for the style she was getting. She could hear her phone pinging in the kitchen but whoever it was would have to wait until she was done. Completing the last section she threw her hair into a lazy bun until later. Grabbing the phone she saw 2 messages from an unknown number already knowing who it was she opened the text thread not bothering to save his number in case he pissed her off.

3472889654

Now I'm thirsty heard you ma.

Just be downstairs at 3 tomorrow. I'd hate to have to scoop you up literally.

She chuckled to herself imagining him picking her up like a baby.

                   9179592438